forum

Masami Okui - TRUST

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheSwordUser
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 26 listopada 2009 at 17:27:45

Artist: Masami Okui
Title: TRUST
Source: Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama
Tags: he is my master trust Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama opening
BPM: 135
Filesize: 17118kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (4,04 stars, 130 notes)
  2. Intermediate (2,41 stars, 95 notes)
  3. Novice (0,83 stars, 61 notes)
Download: Masami Okui - TRUST
Download: Masami Okui - TRUST (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Hello everyone, here's my own first ever beatmap.
Changelog:
25.03.2009 - I've followed JarJarJacob's suggestions, changed offsets and resnapped all notes, used distance snap for every note, fixed off-beats (this kidna lowered the difficulty of intermediate mode, had to adjust difficulty options in song setup a bit to balance it out)
27.03.2009- added Advanced (hard) difficulty.
29.03.2009- I've followed most of x3ns0r suggestions (no fixes done on the very end of Novice and Intermediate maps since it didn't sound right)
29.03.2009 (2)- reuploaded with reduced video quality to cut the filezise and remove lag issues (thanks x3ns0r)
29.03.2009 (3)- made fixes in Advanced mode and minor fixes in the rest difficulties thanks to JarJarJacob. Lowered the volume of samples.
29.03.2009 (4)- done final fixes in note placement and I think the map is finished. Submitted to Pedning Beatmaps section.
03.04.2009- re-encoded the video with more common codec (xvid), since I got reports about video being unplayable.
23.05.2009- I've followed most of tom800510 suggestions (BPM left unchanged). Few notes repositioned (resnapped) and few sliders extended. Re-encoded original video. Filesize went up a bit again, but background video quality is better.
10.08.2009- followed most of Yes suggestions for advanced difficulty
Jarby
Offset is around 3282. Resnap all notes after changing it. There are some off beats, but they will become more obvious after changing this. Use the distance snap tool for every note; they should be at a consistent distance apart. I'll mod the rest after you fix this up.

Don't be afraid of using 1/4 snap if it sounds right.
XepherX3
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
XepherX3
03.04.2009- re-encoded the video with more common codec (xvid), since I got reports about video being unplayable

oh yeah was thinking that would happen as it was encoded to mp4

tom800510
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jarby

tom800510 wrote:

BPM 135.06(by MixMeister BPM Analyzer)
I don't think so, Tom.
Topic Starter
TheSwordUser
Since most of edit suggestions by Tom regards resnaping to new suggested BPM (and JarJarJacob disagreed with it), I'm gonna hold up with these for now to avoid re-editing the same stuff over and over... <-nvm
But thx for replies and priority star, I thought that this topic will be dead forever.
tom800510

TheSwordUser wrote:

Since most of edit suggestions by Tom regards resnaping to new suggested BPM (and JarJarJacob disagreed with it), I'm gonna hold up with these for now to avoid re-editing the same stuff over and over...
But thx for replies and priority star, I thought that this topic will be dead forever.
No,you should do all resnaps, but BPM change. :(

BPM just a suggestion. and you can do nothing for it, you wont notise the 0.06BPM change.

But although I seldom follow "MixMeister BPM Analyzer"s BPM, sometimes its correct.
Topic Starter
TheSwordUser
All right, fine...since I have much less expirience that all of you guys, I better listen to you..at least most of the time :P
I REPOSITIONED/MOVED notes as you suggested..sorry but for a guy like me who's just checked terms glossary, saying "resnap" made me thought that I should change BPM by that 0.06 and resnap all notes to this....even that it wouldn't really make any diffirence (since the song is too short for this), at least for me.
Yes_old
advanced

00:10:61 (5) - Finish
00:11:50 (3) - Finish
00:12:39 (6) - Finish
01:01:17 (4) - Maybe make this into a slider ending at 01:01:392
01:06:05 (6) - Start slider at 01:05:94
01:13:17 (7) - Same as above

just some suggestions (: star for you. also, for some reason [Advanced] was the only mode that downloaded for me. o-o! dunno if it's just me.
dkey
star~ :)
valoon
So, it's a good Map, but, if i try to download, i can just download the Advanced Map, So, i have to download the other two seperate and import manual. So i think it would be great for every, if you maybe can fix this^^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.