forum

Crush 40 - Seven Rings In Hand ~Crush 40 Version~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zomba13
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 06 April 2009 at 02:24:56

Artist: Crush 40
Title: Seven Rings In Hand ~Crush 40 Version~
Source: Sonic and the Secret Rings
Tags: sonic crush 40 zomba13 secret rings hedgehog rock
BPM: 160
Filesize: 10297kb
Play Time: 03:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extended Edition (3.61 stars, 307 notes)
  2. Prologue (4.17 stars, 197 notes)
Download: Crush 40 - Seven Rings In Hand ~Crush 40 Version~
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well heres my first beat map. I've finished it and think its pretty decent. Might need to change some hits into sliders though as its a bit hit heavy.
Hope you enjoy it.
ctrl_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Zomba13

ctrl wrote:

Very nice first map! :D I think the timing is fine.
But did you use distance snap? At some parts (such as 01:16:12 (1,1,1,1,1), 01:22:12 (1,1,1,1,1), etc) it's pretty hard to read, since all 5 circles are the same distance apart, but the first two are closer together on the timeline. If you meant it to be that way for it to be tricky, I guess that's okay, but I would use distance snap if I were you. Do you know how to?
I know the parts you mean and I'll give them a look over. I think I moved the first two closer at one point but I didn't save (messed up a section and couldn't be bothered undoing the mistake so i reverted to the save) and thought it'd be alright as it was. Playing it it is kinda hard to read so im gonna try it closer together.

Also do you know how i can get my own skin to be with the beatmap? Unless it already is. It should be my sonic skin with world rings as hit circles.
ctrl_old
Um, I'm not sure how to really, but I think it might work to go into the osu skins folder, then into the default skin folder, and find the items you want to customize, like hitcircle.png or whatever. Then, take the images you want to use, put them in your song folder with the same filenames as what you want them to replace. That's just a guess, you can try and see if that works, or send a message to LuigiHann. I think he's the skin master person? ._.
Topic Starter
Zomba13

ctrl wrote:

Um, I'm not sure how to really, but I think it might work to go into the osu skins folder, then into the default skin folder, and find the items you want to customize, like hitcircle.png or whatever. Then, take the images you want to use, put them in your song folder with the same filenames as what you want them to replace. That's just a guess, you can try and see if that works, or send a message to LuigiHann. I think he's the skin master person? ._.
I'll try that. Hope it works. I'm quite happy with my skin so far. Still need to finish off some bits but the important parts are done and ready for the beat map (spinner, hit circle, points)
ctrl_old
That's cool. 8-)
I'll check back when you edit the map or add more difficulties. :3
Topic Starter
Zomba13

ctrl wrote:

That's cool. 8-)
I'll check back when you edit the map or add more difficulties. :3
Will do. Working on an extended version with a re-arranged map with some extra sections and the rest of the song. Gonna take a while though.
ctrl_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Zomba13
ctrl_old
Topic Starter
Zomba13
bump! EE is finished :O
NeoMetalSonic
This beatmap is really, really cool! The notes have a perfect sync!! And the skin is nice too... It's a shame this beatmap is not ranked, because it deserves!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.