forum

Beatmaps, not staying... [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MisterRock_old
So well i'm new to osu(yes i made a thread not so long ago saying that i couldnt set up osu, but i got it to work now) and i've been adding many songs but theres a huge problem, when i re-open osu all my songs are gone! I viewed the video tuts, the way i'm adding the songs are that i download them, open the .RAR, dragging those .RARs into already opened osu. I also have some screenshots to help.

This is what happens after i re-open osu.

I dont know how to add my songs from the osu! folder, help would be appreciated.

In-game i cant see any of my songs but when i check my osu folder its like this

This is what its like inside one of the song folders

Is that how it should be?

I also want to add a few of these songs but i dont know how to import them without losing them... I dont think im doing anything wrong, im just following the video tutorials

Thanks if you reply, really appreciate it!

EDIT: I also dont know where to put this thread, sorry if i put it in the wrong place..
RemmyX25
You're in the right place, kinda.

All you need to do is press f5 at the song select, and the songs should appear
peppy
and then follow the instructions in the future.
Topic Starter
MisterRock_old

peppy wrote:

and then follow the instructions in the future.
Thanks!Whats the way to download and import packs of songs like the last screen or how to import .RARs
awp
Again, all you gotta do is read the instructions and voila

we don't keep secrets here <3
An64fan
osu! can't import .rars. So you can't import an entire pack at once. You'll need to drag each of the .zip/.osz files into osu! instead of the whole pack as a whole.