[Collaboration] Touhou Metal/Prog mix *Full*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Song Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNo_IZ4W-vA&fmt=18

Song info, -_-

Title: 東方めどれ~圧縮すぺしゃる!(Touhou Medley~Condensed Special)
Artist: Xi
Circle: Aquaelie
Original: (ok this is going to get complicated...)

0:00: Border of Life

0:31: U.N. Owen was Her?

1:01: Necrofantasia

1:24: U.N. Owen was Her?

1:33: Plain Asia / U.N. Owen was Her?

1:42: Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea

2:00: Wind God Girl

2:23: Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess

2:34: Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle

2:52: Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon / Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle

3:12: Phantom Ensemble

3:22: Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon

3:34: Border of Life

As for why I decided to do this, FUCK MAN WHY DIDN'T I START LOOKING FOR TOUHOU REMIXES THAT FIT MY TASTES EARLIER.

Spots

(0:00-0:31 + 3:34 - End) - Border Of Life - Cyclone
(0:31-1:01) - U.N Owen was Her? - Hito
(1:01-1:21) - Necrofantasia - Mogsy
(1:21-1:42) - U.N Owen was Her? - RemmyX25
(1:42-2:01) - Shanghai Teahouse ~ Chinese Tea - An64Fan
(2:01-2:32) - Wind God Girl + Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess - Neo@lex
(2:34-2:52) - Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle - Kasada
(2:52-3:12) - Gensokyo Millenium ~ History of the Moon / Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle - DJPop
(3:12-3:32) - Phantom Ensemble + Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon - Me

Tried to section the song to 20-30 seconds a mapper. Except beginning section since it's slower.

Pictures on front page of upppy, just Ctrl + F then search my username.

Alright almost done, but don't be surprised If I call on you to change something people don't like.

Also a few streams I'm going to change without asking for a redo. I believe one is in Remmy's part.
RemmyX25
[21:24] <lukewarmholiday> also remmy make a post so I remember

Once I take care of some of my other projects, I wouldn't mind helping here as well
Kasada
I'll take 2:34 - Dream Battle.
Ivalset
I deem that James has to do Invisible Full Moon. He does not have a choice. I don't even care who was going to do it before.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Ivalset wrote:

I deem that James has to do Invisible Full Moon. He does not have a choice. I don't even care who was going to do it before.
If you can find him to do it go ahead.
An64fan
1:42: 上海紅茶館 ~ Chinese Tea
Pff, I'd be more than happy to take this part. :P

This will make one fucking intense map. Speaking of which... This gonna be an all-out thing? Or maybe we should have a sane and then a barely-sane difficulty?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I'm guessing we will have a batshit difficulty, bullshit difficulty, then normal difficulty since it's length is rankable.

190 BPM
Cyclone
Necro-Fantasy/Necrofantasia and Border of Life caught my interests, so whichever one you think i'd be better at.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
But yeah I need some translations because I'm still not well versed in the touhou. But goddammit I just found a few songs I had to map them.
RemmyX25
I want one of the U.N. Owen parts.
DJPop
/join #project 8-)

Random a part for me.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ivalset
05:45:18 <Sensation> just put sliders and it would be fine

there's your invisible full moon
Neo@lex
(2:01-2:32) - Wind God Girl + Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess -
Gimme.
You may want to put DJPop as close to the end as possible, considering his subconscious tendency to map at a higher difficulty/quality than everyone else.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

neo@lex wrote:

(2:01-2:32) - Wind God Girl + Flight of the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess -
Gimme.
You may want to put DJPop as close to the end as possible, considering his subconscious tendency to map at a higher difficulty/quality than everyone else.
I may give him border of life
Cyclone
Alright, coming back to this I *really* want border of life, But i understand if you want DJPop to have it.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Cyclone wrote:

Alright, coming back to this I *really* want border of life, But i understand if you want DJPop to have it.
mmk

I need a translation on that title, google came up with nothing.Done

If you want to Cyclone just go ahead and time the map because you'll end up tweaking it in the future I'm sure. 190 BPM is what I think it's around. I have 190 BPM flat with 31220 still need to see if the beginning section needs its own section and to see if any sections of the song go off beat just listening to metronome I don't think so.
Cyclone
That would be much easier to do, if you would upload the map.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

show more