forum

Grant Kirkhope - Frantic Factory

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K2J
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 5:55:19 PM

Artist: Grant Kirkhope
Title: Frantic Factory
Source: Donkey Kong 64
Tags: dk 64 dk64 diddy tiny lanky chunky n64 game rare rareware industrial
BPM: 107.78
Filesize: 11465kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.38 stars, 117 notes)
  2. Hard Production (4.94 stars, 5 notes)
  3. Mad (4.98 stars, 148 notes)
  4. Normal (4.72 stars, 4 notes)
Download: Grant Kirkhope - Frantic Factory
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's Grunty Industries' more sadistic and slightly less intelligent cousin, Frantic Factory! Hmm.. the main music isn't that Frantic...

I'm just putting this as a timing check for now. Easy is "done", Normal shares the same MP3. Hard is the Production Room and the interior of the machine, and "Mad" is - well - I bet you know.

04 April 2009: Better timing thanks to ignorethis
14 April 2009: Zeek's edits.
ignorethis
I wtf'd after I saw the thread... We're mapping the exact same music set! XD

I can't give you exact offset value because my version is recorded through GoldWav(due to some strange reason that cannot be easily explained), but I think we can share the BPM though.

Normal: 107.78
Conveyor Belt: 176.36
Boss: 176.25

Given by BPMA. Other tracks are not recorded by now.

Currently I'm done with a easy on normal and 70% of hard on conveyor. Would you consider allowing me to join?
Topic Starter
K2J
Wow, thanks! Yeah, go ahead and upload your completed difficulties as .osu files; how about you take one of the "normal" difficulties and the end of Hard (i.e., the Conveyor Belt)? I think I can do the rest, if that's OK with you. We could probably pull off five difficulties if you want the Boss as well.
ignorethis
Here's my versions. The files that have your name as the author are my ported version, others are my version based on my tracks, please modify the filename manually and correct the timing.

About boss... BPMA gives an obvious wrong value, and I also uploaded my 40 second version, which I think is pretty badly done.

I have already checked and corrected the timing in these files.

PS. It's ok if you would like me to map boss stage ^^

Download: Grant Kirkhope - Frantic Factory (K2J) [ignore's Easy].osu

Download: Grant Kirkhope - Frantic Factory (K2J) [Hard Production].osu

Download: Grant Kirkhope - Frantic Factory (ignorethis) [Conveyor Belt].osu
ignorethis
Zeek
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lokamp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
cloud9001
I think normal's a little too easy to be 4.5 stars.... lol :lol: :lol:
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.