forum

Angel Tai - Galaxy Angel - Horoscope Rhapsody

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 3:37:18 PM

Artist: Angel Tai
Title: Galaxy Angel - Horoscope Rhapsody
BPM: 95
Filesize: 6591kb
Play Time: 1287:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.54 stars, 57 notes)
  2. Hard (3.78 stars, 151 notes)
Download: Angel Tai - Galaxy Angel - Horoscope Rhapsody
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Yep, another galaxy angel song, i guess it might be my favorite anime, that or Death Note songs just don't make great Osu levels............ and yes, this is a very slow map, thats why I have it quiet

Reuploaded files, and changed them just a little, not much, but a little
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
sorry to double post (this is just a bump)

will anyone help me? You don't know if this beatmap will turn out really great or not, so it can't hurt to try

And yes, it needs lots of twinking around, but i'd help alot of I had a right, or pretty close bpm, cause I know what I have is not right, it doesn't fit properly
MaxwellDemon
Try a BPM of 95 and an offset of 880. :)
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
bump......

I fixed it with the new bpm, and its pretty good now
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Homestarrunner
ok, yea, it does just a little bit better with the offset, it could still take some polishing up, it doesn't sound completly right in some spots, but I can't get it to sound right
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.