forum

Tchaikovsky - Nutcracker - Trepak

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aaronlam2005
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 27 March, 2009 at 20:44:54

Artist: Tchaikovsky
Title: Nutcracker - Trepak
Tags: nutcracker classical tchaikovsky
BPM: 145.39
Filesize: 1819kb
Play Time: 01:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (3.44 stars, 131 notes)
  2. Insane (4.82 stars, 131 notes)
  3. Normal (4.11 stars, 131 notes)
  4. Normal (4.11 stars, 131 notes)
Download: Tchaikovsky - Nutcracker - Trepak
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1st time to make beatmap...thx...plz give comments
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Timing feels awkward to say the least, I'd recommend getting some priority or asking someone who's good with timing so you can have it fixed. Orchestral music is generally best avoided, because it has really complex timing, and sometimes lack of consistent timing.

[all diffs] <--- because it looks like you've just changed overall difficulty, and hitcircle size. Which is a big nono.

00:04:581 (3) - This slider begins before the previous one ends, making it impossible to hit and/or score.

00:58:642 (18) - This slider, is imho way to long.

Generally, I think you need to get someone to help you with the timing. Since this is a fairly complex piece.
I would also recommend that you read the mapping faq, specifically; spacing. Your map has pretty inconsistent spacing overall, and is pretty unintuitive to play, and with the only difference between the diffs being the smaller hitcircles and higher overall diff, the map doesn't stand much chance.

Therefore I would like you to remap at least normal and hard, and fix easy if you intend to keep it. Honestly, I would just remap the entire thing after getting the correct timing. That might be easier, besides; the song isn't too long anyway.

EDIT:
tbh, my eyes hurt from that bg. It has serious artefact issues, which may not be related to mapping, but impacts playability. I'd suggest getting it replaced.