forum

Brunch - Imagine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
haki_chan_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 1:44:02 PM

Artist: Brunch
Title: Imagine
Source: There she is! Step 5
Tags: Brunch, haki_chan, Imagine
BPM: 180
Filesize: 18095kb
Play Time: 01:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.59 stars, 38 notes)
  2. Hard (5 stars, 293 notes)
  3. Normal (4.41 stars, 69 notes)
Download: Brunch - Imagine
Download: Brunch - Imagine (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Updated
tom800510
offset:54

you can't set notes not on the stick line

and its a popular problem for each person who map first time

use "distance snap" if you can't set notes with same space
Zeek
Easy:
00:19:555 - 00:24:111 - Spacing and timing is awkward with the song. I'd find them fitting on the the guitar's hits.

For the most part, easy needs some more meat to it; there's just random hits everywhere. Make a basic down-beat map in between the extremely long pauses. If anything, the slider speed seems too fast for an easy mode (along with the tick rate being rather high at such a speed). Also, the spacing isn't correct in a lot of places. Spread them out more.

Normal:
00:27:555 - off.
00:29:555 - whole section needs better spacing.

This map is in the same boat as easy. Quite frankly, you're better off redoing it from the beginning. The spacing in the song is pretty bad (doesn't really make sense half the time). Look at other maps and how they're spaced.

Hard:
Same as easy and normal. Spacing is an issue.

A technique I use is to play through the song and click to where you believe a beat would go. Then, go through the song again and add spacing and sliders. Just make a good idea of what you want and do what you really want when you go through it a second time, beat by beat. Don't worry if you can't get it the first time, it took me a bit when designing my first one.

I do love this song, though, and I hope some more work is put into it. :)