forum

Youtube Poop - Link Favors The Kirby Series

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EBAfan101
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 4:37:10 PM

Artist: Youtube Poop
Title: Link Favors The Kirby Series
BPM: 95
Filesize: 1226kb
Play Time: 01:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.78 stars, 80 notes)
  2. Hard (4.56 stars, 158 notes)
  3. Normal (3.39 stars, 117 notes)
Download: Youtube Poop - Link Favors The Kirby Series
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey! Some beats are off beat, and I updated the BPM. Thanks for taking your time to test this map. Many beats are off, but I will fix them soon. Give me some of the times where they are off. New difficulties will be added. I am not good at making sliders, which is why there aren't many.
EDIT: Normal added. Has some off beats.
EDIT: Deleted the skin and bckground because of glitches oO
EDIT: Fixed some spacing.
EDIT: Difficutlies finished! This map is done!
Mashley
Oh god this is awful.

The artist is MrRoboto113, not Youtube Poop.
Why so fast? These are better but not perfect.
BPM: 95
Offset: 2,516
Resnap it then go through and distance snap it. I can see you are new so if you don't understand the terms I use read the faq.
The spacing is absolutely horrible. Beats should be placed further away the longer they are after the previous beat. Use distance snap to make sure this is correct.
There are many other horrible things but there's no use modding a beatmap like this in depth so just do this stuff or nothing.
tom800510
oh my god! whats this? :o :o :o

the song is terrible to listen, but its not break the rule to be ranked :?

---------------------------------------------------
totally i found there are to many notes not set on the sounds.

first, turn offset 2619

and reset notes, plz dont set them on 1/8 if they are unneccesary.

you should do this instead of get another mod ;) ;)
An64fan
Just listening to it.... God, the timing doesn't sound that consistent on this. :( And yeah, egh.

Farucon Pan! is a similar piece, but it's actually got decent timing. Niconico is like quality youtube poop. I've seen it mentioned that youtube poop doesn't normally get ranked. And, well, I can understand exactly why.

Haven't looked much into this, but god...... I can just imagine how horrible the timing on this map must be...... Also, I'm sorry but I don't think I will look too far into this, since considering the mods you've already received, this is not that great a map and needs a lot of work (and bleh. I have nothing really to keep me to this anyways)
Behon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.