forum

Revert to Saved?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
Running version b166.

Whenever opening a beatmap for editing, I'm immediately asked if I want to revert to saved. If I say yes, everything proceeds as normal. If I say no, the game crashes.

Also I'm constantly being asked to "drag an ogg/mp3 file here to import it!" when I'm selecting songs in edit mode and I'm not sure why.

Here's your error dump:

An error has occurred. Please report this in the forums along with any more information you can provide!

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at osu.Game_Modes.Editor.LoadMenu(Menus menu)
at osu.Game_Modes.Editor.CreateMenus()
at osu.Game_Modes.Editor.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.GameComponentAdded(Object sender, GameComponentCollectionEventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.OnComponentAdded(GameComponentCollectionEventArgs eventArgs)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, IGameComponent item)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.Add(T item)
at osu.GameBase.ChangeModeCallback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at osu.GameBase.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at osu.Program.Main()
peppy
Testing build bug - has been fixed. As for the dropsonghere... I was planning on leaving that displayed throughout just so people know they can drag new songs into the edit screen (since a lot of people queried how to start beatmaps from scratch). Was planning on adding a bullseye target there too for fun :D.