forum

[Pack] TMNT IV: Turtles In Time project [7/15 Claimed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
One of my favourite soundtracks on the SNES (second to Diddy's Kong Quest) is the classic arcade port, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time.

Here are the all of the songs, along with their current status & Youtube linked for your listening pleasure :D

Big Apple, 3 AM Claimed by awp
Alleycat Blues
Sewer Surfin' Claimed by 0_o
Technodrome ~ Let's Kick Shell!Claimed by 0_o
Going Up
Prehistoric Turtlesaurus
Skull & Crossbones
Bury My Shell at Wonded Knee
Neon Night-Riders
Star Base ~ Where No Turtle Has Gone Before
Technodrome ~ The Final Shell Shock
Flying High Claimed by MarioBros777
Sparring Match Claimed by adam2046
Climactic Battle Claimed by Soaprman
Thanks For The Memories
I have all the mp3s available

The artists are K. Uehara, H. Ueko, so be sure to make it that when you submit
Dangaard
Do you got the mp3 files already? I think about taking Technodrome ~ Let's Kick Shell!
Or I will add a difficulty somewhere, if you know where you need one.
Topic Starter
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: 08 Technodrome ~ Let's Kick Shell!.mp3
awp
Can you send me the Big Apple mp3? I'm not at my PC for the next week or two so I can't rip it myself.

Also, I'd like to do a couple skinning things, but that'll also have to wait until I'm back home. But my laptop can handle the actual beatmapping part.

At the moment 2/3 maps are done and I think the Hard Mode's like a quarter or a third done. Hard's lotsa fun to map.

Haven't done any of the skin stuff yet.
Topic Starter
0_o
Surre

Download: 04 Big Apple 3 A.M..mp3

Looking forward to the skin! ^_^
awp
Songs that are 3/4 timing rule.
Lilac
I liked Alleycat Blues, so the other ones should be fun to do, right??

So yeah, give me any one. XD

EDIT: Looking over, I've changed my mind, you can either give me Neon-Night Riders or Flying High. XD
Topic Starter
0_o
tadaa

Download: 25.flying.high-.mp3
Soaprman
Haha, I was just thinking about starting up a project for this game myself. Good going! (I also thought about how fucking awesome it would be to merge the songs into one song and do a marathon map.)

I'll take Climactic Battle. (I have an mp3 already)

I guess I should also ask how active this project still is (it seems nobody who has posted here has posted their maps yet) and if you have those screenshots ready!
awp
I need to finish half of one difficulty and that makes all three difficulties, my holdup is making the SB/skin

since real mappers are hardcore like that
Topic Starter
0_o
Yeah, really sorry about the lack of screenshots right now, I've just been really busy with uni (I don't get any terms off with my program) and it's been hard finding free time/finding someone else who has free time who can co-op with me to take them. I promise I will get them done as soon as I get the chance!
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
0_o

awp wrote:

For me, I'd rather just have an image of the stage, and grab some sprite sheets off the Internet.
How would you go about capturing the stage on an emulator? Sorry, don't have a lot of experience w/ emulators (I usually buy my games :P)
Topic Starter
0_o
UPDATED, I decided I don't want to map a ton of these after all :P Too many other WIPs right now...
Topic Starter
0_o
Soaprman
I've started working on my map for this. You still plan on taking those screenshots? :P I guess for my map maybe get one of the Shredder battle in Technodrome.
Topic Starter
0_o
haha yeah... i REALLLY have to do that, its just exams are coming up and I always forget -_-
I'll see if I can do it this weekend, but then again, I have said that a lot :P

This means you aren't doing Climactic Battle anymore, correct?
Soaprman
Oh, I am. I mean the first Shredder battle on "Technodrome - Let's Kick Shell!" where you have to throw the dudes in his face.
Topic Starter
0_o
Oh ok, yeah that's Climactic Battle (it's the music for all of the boss battles, but w/e :P)
Lilac
Is there like a time limit on this? Because this isn't a great priority for me (sorry for sounding so mean)
show more