forum

TISM - Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vytalibus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 6:22:22 PM

Artist: TISM
Title: Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me
Source: Animator for video: Bernard Derriman
BPM: 150
Filesize: 17319kb
Play Time: 03:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. abalee's Pimp (4.83 stars, 400 notes)
  2. Agent Spin Here's Virgin (1.24 stars, 145 notes)
  3. Experienced (3.1 stars, 260 notes)
Download: TISM - Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me
Download: TISM - Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Two new difficulties! Thanks, Agent Spin Here and abalee.
Mashley
I'll do an easy difficulty. Should be ready soon. :)

EDIT: Here 'tis. Hope you like it.

Download: TISM - Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me (vytalibus) [Agent Spin Here's Easy].osu
mm201
Considering your username, I think that difficulty should be called Agent Spin's Breezin'.
Mashley
I don't care. vytalibus can name it whatever he wants.
abalee
can I join? take a try :3

you can name it whatever you want :)

Download: TISM - Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me (vytalibus) [orz].osu
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
abalee
bump & stared ;)
Gens
lol.

[Overall]
- Lower the beat volume abit?

[Agent Spin's Virgin]
- The Overall difficulty is abit high for an Easy IMO.

00:58:84 (2) - Please avoid these kind of sliders, especially for Easy. 1/2 slider with more than 1 repeat is not good, because it's almost impossible to know how many repeats will be. I'm not asking you to change it, just avoid this for future maps.

Everything else is fine I guess.

[Experienced]
Cool~

[abalee's Pimp]
- HP Drain is the same as [Experienced]? :<

02:20:63 (6) - I'd use 1/8s if the section is Epic only. In other words, I don't think it fits. :x

~ ~ ~

So yeah, pretty cool map. Sorry that took so long, a general shutdown happened here. (So yeah, maybe you should consider this just a quick mod)
Starred!
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GabrielRKF
Larto
RemmyX25
Bubble Popping Time :)

General Stuffs:
I'm a little wary on the file size. (.osz is 21mb, video by itself is around 19mb if anyones paying attention.) Is there anyway you can compress the video down a bit?

Background is kind of weird. Can you stretch it out so it fits the screen? Or was that intentional?

Random suggestion, won't affect whether or not this gets ranked... play the video out? Storyboard in a blank transparent .png right at the end of the video. This will add a skip button for the impatient people, but play the entire video for those who want to see the end of it. Just a thought~

Agent Spin's Virgin:
Video offset is off. Not by much, but its noticable. (not unrankable, but highly recommended you fix)
02:03:04 (1) - Wasn't this supposed to finish on the Red tick, not the blue tick? (The end isnt snapped correctly)

abalee's pimp:
Video offset also feels off here.
00:38:04 (8) - This sounds weird with the previous sound pattern. Not sure what to do about it though

Experienced:
Video offset again.
Larto
RemmyX25
Ok, last mod checklist.

Filesize: ~17mb (check)
Background: Vytal and Larto have their reasons to keep it. (check)
Played out SB: Check.
Video Offset: Fix'd. (check)

Ok so i must have been in some weird psycho dream where i saw a number of sliders ending up too long.

I don't even know.

So with that said after a quick nap, I'll rebubble this.
Metroid
ASH's Virgin
01:38:914 - Long ass break but it's funny how the rabbit or whatever loks back in the video like " When will this long ass piano solo be over with?"....

Experienced
01:38:914 - Same break issue as Virgin.
02:21:83 (1,2,3) - Obviously out of spacing..
02:53:23 (1,2,3,4) - Slight nazi, they're not touching like other 1/2 beats through out the map.

abalee's pimp
Fine to me :D

starre'd for awesome internet song and few errors..
Wizard Of Orz
ew
bagnz0r
Someone maped that. =D
Stared.
Mogsy
Ranked.
sesito71
lol, the piano part reminds me of "Loftly Castle" (1st psx spyro's stage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqxLW9138g

P.D: nice map btw ^^