forum

Disable Accuracy and Combo while Playing? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Schwierig_old
Hi,
sometimes I have the problem that I look up at my Accuracy or my Combo and fail because of this. While playing I'm very interested how I'm playing atm. So I want to ask if it's possible to develop a feature with how you can disable the numbers :>
Thanks Schwierig
ignorethis
i agree with you, coz they vary fast during your play and may distract the player.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
aallie_old

LuigiHann wrote:

You could make a skin and replace the score numbers with small, transparent png files :p
but then combo/accuracy wouldn't show up on the results screen?!
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
I remember when osu! was very young I was trying to S Speed over Beethoven and always got excited when the combo went high, making me miss ==;

My solution back then was to cover that portion of the screen with a piece of paper :P
ThePassingShadow

Echo wrote:

My solution back then was to cover that portion of the screen with a piece of paper :P
That's quite amusing. I've failed or broken combos as many times as anyone over these sorts of things.

@Schwierig:
With time, you'll learn when it is a good time to look up and you'll also learn how to check quickly without messing up.

I see you have around 2000 plays. I'd give it another thousand and you won't even think about needing a toggle for this anymore.