forum

New Gaming Mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skullboss
Hi!partners of osu!, well, I have just changed a normal mouse trust into a trust of gaming of 1600 dpi, and do not manage to get used to the managing of this sensibility, not to ke it owes, to the surface where I play (table without mouse mat) or it is a question of practising. But I notice many inconvenience on having done movements of short distance between points, the mouse reacts as if it was difficult to him to move in small distances. I have lowered the sensibility to 0.7x.

Give me an advice or opinion if they know ke I have ke do

A greeting

Skullboss
anonymous_old
What mouse are you using? Heavier mice are harder to use for high sensitivity players. Are you a low or high sensitivity player (or maybe middle?)?

Basically, DPI means nothing about 1000. Poll rate and precision takes over from there (maybe even at the 600+ DPI range for precision).

Yes, new mice take some getting used to.

I suggest a mouse pad, as your mouse is likely sticking to the table, making it harder to move (like weight).
Jarby
Why would you even consider buying a gaming mouse if you aren't able to use a mousepad?
Ivalset
I don't use a mousepad. My desk is some classy shit. I also don't know if I could play at 1600 dpi, that's a bit much for me.
Topic Starter
Skullboss
My mouse is Trust GM-4200 1600 dpi

this is the link of the mouse http://www.trust.com/products/product_d ... item=14463

but, now i'm very newbie with this dpi, before this mouse, i had a trust of 1000 dpi, and in osu, i had 2,8x sensitivity.
now i use less than 1.0x of sensitivity.

i dont have mouse mat. only mouse on the table ^^
anonymous_old
If you feel comfortable with the mouse, it just takes practice to get used to it. If you feel like you're overshooting too much, try lowering or disabling mouse acceleration. I hate mouse accel because it goes against your logic: mouse speed should equal cursor speed (with some scalar proportion)!
Topic Starter
Skullboss
Here , a photo of my mouse ^^

and here other

KawaiiLily
You just have to get used to it. I play at 3200 dpi.
Lesjuh
I also have a mouse and I play very much with it.

Jinxy

Daniellynet wrote:

You just have to get used to it. I play at 3200 dpi.
Woha.

lesjuh wrote:

I also have a mouse and I play very much with it.

...lol?
KawaiiLily
-
kideddie1501
i have a very light wireless mouse. the problem is that it sucks at spinners...or is it that i suck?.........no, its the mouse...definitely the mouse. :?
KawaiiLily

kideddie1501 wrote:

i have a very light wireless mouse. the problem is that it sucks at spinners...or is it that i suck?.........no, its the mouse...definitely the mouse. :?
Practise makes master.
fullmetaru
I use an 800DPI Logitech MX400 mouse, and it doesn't bother me one bit. You can always tweak the sensitivity in game, but the reason most people get high DPI mice is for the accuracy and such IIRC.
KawaiiLily

fullmetaru wrote:

I use an 800DPI Logitech MX400 mouse, and it doesn't bother me one bit. You can always tweak the sensitivity in game, but the reason most people get high DPI mice is for the accuracy and such IIRC.
Isn't 800 Dpi Pretty slow? :/
2000 dpi is slow for me.. 800? wow..
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ryohan
James! You're an alien~! @_@

I'm using Logitech G5 with 2000dpi D:
James
nah, im just trying to be the lowest sensitivity mouse user here heheh..

PLUS i like jumps. so using that sensitivity makes almost all maps have jumps..

it makes boring maps fun to play too..
KawaiiLily

James wrote:

nah, im just trying to be the lowest sensitivity mouse user here heheh..

PLUS i like jumps. so using that sensitivity makes almost all maps have jumps..

it makes boring maps fun to play too..
I would kill myself with such a low sens.. O_O
show more