forum

MOD RELAX 2 [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
darrihuka
I think mod relax 2 should be added
where
in relax1(the current relax) we move and don't need to click
in relax2 we watch osu move and we just click at the points

that could be a good way to practise for rhythm and feel it imo
and since Auto mod is already realized, adding mod relax 2 won't be any technical problems :)

EDIT: and don't say play in taiko
it's totally different to relax2
in taiko you don't HOLD on sliders but click all the way through the sliderticks
in taiko there're red&blue notes
in taiko you can't see the nice note placement
in taiko you don't read the map in the same way as in Osu mode!
LuigiHann
Now that taiko mode is such a thoroughly distinct gameplay mode, I agree that something like this would be worth adding.
anonymous_old
Good idea. I don't play relax mode but for those who do I believe this will benefit them.
adamskii_uk
I would like this feature too. I suggested a feature like this a long while back, but that was before the auto mod was added. I think a 'relax 2' mod would be useful for learning complex rhythm sections with 16th notes, without having to concentrate on moving the mouse cursor too. :)
Rolled
Always wanted something like this
CheeseWarlock
I agree with this as long as they have better names than "relax 1" and "relax 2". Maybe "auto-move" and "auto-hit"?
Echo
What's with all the people who've "quit" osu suggesting new features?
Neo@lex
Play auto and pretend your clicks count.
Ekaru

Echo wrote:

Because they thought they could quit, but osu! is so freaking awesome that they came back, and in reality never really quit. So technically they lied without knowing they were lying. But yeah, that's why.

That said, I'm in support of this idea. Sometimes you just want to click to the music, since your arm is really, really sore from doing physical activity.
anonymous_old

Ekaru wrote:

Sometimes you just want to click to the music, since your arm is really, really sore from doing physical activity.
Like you just played a map with insane spinners? =X
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
FurukawaPan

Echo wrote:

osu! is the online Hotel California.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

(oh, and before you, I'm calling dibs on mapping this song :P )
LuigiHann

CheeseWarlock wrote:

I agree with this as long as they have better names than "relax 1" and "relax 2". Maybe "auto-move" and "auto-hit"?
Ew. Relax mode must keep the name Relax mode. Come up with a good and unique name for this new mode.
Ekaru
"Let's Tap!"

Or "Tap to the music!" Or "Let's Click!" Or... The list goes on and on of good, creative names. Well, not creative, but eh.
awp
I thought of Trigger Happy but that would imply rapid clicking as oppose to being happy that all you gotta do is press the trigger =(
m980
"Cruise Control"

Also i'm all for this request...
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

An64fan wrote:

m980 wrote:

"Cruise Control"
This. Minus the " things (yeah I'm so tired I forgot what they're called).

I'm for this idea.
+1.

But uh, maybe it should be: CRUISE CONTROL
LuigiHann

An64fan wrote:

This. Minus the " things (yeah I'm so tired I forgot what they're called).
Quotation marks. He was using them to indicate that "Cruise Control" was a name. Go back to high school plz

On a less mean-spirited note, I think Cruise Control is a good name, although it might be too long for a mod icon :p
An64fan
Hey, I said I was tired. :o

Also, Cruise Control is a long name? Double-time and Sudden Death are kind of long names as well.
show more