forum

toadomos - U.N. Owen was Team Toad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jarby
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 28 May 2009 at 7:20:49 PM

Artist: toadomos
Title: U.N. Owen was Team Toad
Source: Youtube Poop
Tags: Shit remix
BPM: 200
Filesize: 8858kb
Play Time: 02:51
Difficulties Available:
  1. wat (5 stars, 404 notes)
Download: toadomos - U.N. Owen was Team Toad
Download: toadomos - U.N. Owen was Team Toad (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Beatmap colab. If you are interested in participating, please make a post in the thread. Aiming for approved, but at least try and make your section physically possible to complete. Storyboarding names will be done later. ztrot's sections are actually somewhat done, so pretend they do exist.

7/4 Finished my hitsounds. Added Sushi's first section and updated ztrot's sections. Changed default skin to user preference. Leaving it at the Paint skin is too harsh.
8/4 Storyboarded country flags and Ciel. Feel free to storyboard your own sections.
18/4 Fixed combat-ciel. Added Sushi's other sections.
9/5 mp3 volume decreased, hitsounds slightly changed, new TOASTY! storyboard item.
Sushi
I'm in,

I'll take those sections :

1) 01:36:089 / 01:45:689 Mapped, see .osu file
2) 02:14:489 / 02:33:689
3) 02:43:289 / 02:52:889

Download: toadomos - U.N. Owen was Team Toad (JarJarJacob) [wat].osu
ztrot
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: toadomos - U.N. Owen was Team Toad (JarJarJacob) [wat updated].osu
0_o
Posting so I remember to take a look. I've always wanted to be in on an insane collab :D
Sushi
Update!!

Mapped the two other time sections, see osu file.

0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Nazo_old
Add breaks where there's no notes! :?
Also starred.
Lesjuh
Count me in.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.