forum

Eric Chevalier - Rayman 2 - The Flying Barrel

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zeek
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Behon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Zeek
I made an easier difficulty. Though, I don't know if it's easy; but I followed your advice of toning the sliders down a large sum. I also realized while editing where exactly my timing "started" and fixed it to an early point in the song. I think the overall feel is better than before. I checked each of the maps to see if the beats lined up correctly, and the seemed to do so.

Should that new difficulty be toned down at all more? I wasn't exactly sure, as the map itself is short, so I wanted to keep the overall level high. But, I'm no judge on that. Also, is my spacing alright for the other two? I really went out there in on insane with, well, insane spacing.
Xgor
THIS BEATMAP..............has horible distance snapping!
i can't find a place when the distance snapping is correct and i places like 00:39:169 on hard and insane it's almost impossible to know the order of the circles you should press.
what i saying is that this map need some SERIOUS improvement with the snapping becuse it's not playble with that snapping you have right now!
Topic Starter
Zeek
Really? I did use the snap tool while creating the entire thing. Perhaps my jumps are off is what you're saying? All of the sixteenth note rhythms in insane are kept at the same distance all throughout the map, same goes for hard mode (excluding 43:769 - 45:592). Triplets and eighth note rhythms are kept at the same distance as well throughout either maps.

I'll admit fault on 39:169. And the triplet sections (~41:00) seemed to have gotten more off than I thought after I had retooled the original MP3 file. Those'll be up for fixing in the next update.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.