forum

Will there be a version for psp?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BeyondSora
Hi, the question is simple, will there be a version of Osu for psp?
i want to play it when i m not at home, but i dont own an iphone or itouch
so i m wondering whether there will be a version for psp
awp
Probably not, since it'd be very not-fun to play. The essence of the game is to poke the hitcircles, after all.
Topic Starter
BeyondSora
I see
so i guess there may be a version for DS in the future?
awp
Probably. It's so appropriate to have one, I'm sure one will come along at some point in time.
LuigiHann
The weird thing is you aren't the first to ask about a PSP version. Must be because PSP homebrew is relatively easy to install, because other than "plays games," I can't think of a reason why PSP osu makes sense.
foulcoon
I'm working on a PSP port of osu as we speak. So far it's very basic, only hitcircles. I'll keep this thread updated, sticky plz.
Echo

foulcoon wrote:

I'm working on a PSP port of osu as we speak. So far it's very basic, only hitcircles. I'll keep this thread updated, sticky plz.
Are you serious?
Jarby

foulcoon wrote:

The more I think about this, the worse it sounds. So I won't. Good luck.
bagnz0r

foulcoon wrote:

Good luck foulcoon, if someone wants PS2 port, PM me. I've "holidays" now.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
I can see Taiko and CtB working well on the PSP.
bagnz0r

Mogsworth wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

These two better be jokes or else Mogsy is going to have to smack a bitch.
Lol, do i look like a guy who have enough time for porting osu to PS2? ;p
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
bagnz0r

Pokebis wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

Actually....
You are wrong, i'm busy reviewing your forms on ctb tournament and working in pb game studios.
Whatever, i think osu! port for PSP is real, same for PS2. But, there's also a problem. How to control the game?
Well, there are 2 USB ports (slim version), coding mouse support shouldn't be a problem...
Mogsy

BagnoGamer wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

Actually....
You are wrong, i'm busy reviewing your forms on ctb tournament and working in pb game studios.
Whatever, i think osu! port for PSP is real, same for PS2. But, there's also a problem. How to control the game?
Well, there are 2 USB ports (slim version), coding mouse support shouldn't be a problem...
Idea: let's make a portable version of osu! that you can either play on a home console or on the go if you feel like finding a mouse surface anywhere you go. Wonderful idea.
lukewarmholiday

Mogsworth wrote:

BagnoGamer wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

These two better be jokes or else Mogsy is going to have to smack a bitch.
2nd one is a lie, I am the only holiday and he does not own me.
bagnz0r

Mogsworth wrote:

Idea: let's make a portable version of osu! that you can either play on a home console or on the go if you feel like finding a mouse surface anywhere you go. Wonderful idea.
I was talking about Playstation (R) 2.
I really like PS2 architecture and it's possibilities. And btw. I'm not using mouse surface. Anyways, i can take my mouse everywhere. I think that there are players that would like to play on their home console, just because they've poor pc (like me). Yes it is great idea, for me, it would be end of the lag (read: stupid fps loss), same for my friend that owns 360 and poor PC.
Mogsy

BagnoGamer wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

I was talking about Playstation (R) 2.
I really like PS2 architecture and it's possibilities. And btw. I'm not using mouse surface. Anyways, i can take my mouse everywhere. I think that there are players that would like to play on their home console, just because they've poor pc (like me). Yes it is great idea, for me, it would be end of the lag (read: stupid fps loss), same for my friend that owns 360 and poor PC.
I meant the PSP version. Bring a mouse wherever you go? That's stupid.
Neo@lex
Daru
show more