forum

Round Table feat. Nino - Puzzle -extra hot mix-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HarryOrunitia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 8:58:00 AM

Artist: Round Table feat. Nino
Title: Puzzle -extra hot mix-
Source: NHK ni Youkoso OP 2
Tags: Anime Jpop Puzzle Nhk
BPM: 166
Filesize: 13641kb
Play Time: 01:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.43 stars, 91 notes)
  2. Hard (4.71 stars, 188 notes)
  3. Normal (4.49 stars, 133 notes)
Download: Round Table feat. Nino - Puzzle -extra hot mix-
Download: Round Table feat. Nino - Puzzle -extra hot mix- (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ok, here's my new map, NHK ni Youkoso second opening. This is a nice remix of the first opening "Puzzle" by the same artists. I know there is already a Puzzle map here, but it's quite old and also graveyarded, and this is the -extra hot mix- version anyway, so I decided to make it. If you don't know the anime, watch it, it's great.

-08/04
-Completed normal difficulty with hitsounds!
-Completed easy difficulty!
-Changed the MP3 to an higher quality one, but now I'm not sure about the offset XD, any timing expert wants to help?
-Started working on hard difficulty
-09/04
-Completed hard difficulty
-Started double checking
-Adding/fixing hitsounds
-10/04
-Fixed some little mistakes, thanks to Starrodkirby86 ^^
-Removed little breaks and fixed a spinner, thanks minyeob!
-11/04
-Fixed some spacing, thanks Hara!
-12/04
-Reshaped the puzzle sliders as vytalibus suggested. I hope they look better now :D

P.S: I swear I didn't use copy and paste even once (except the puzzle sliders) XD
Kyocciola
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yumiko
I love your maps ^^ They're simple but very nice :3 Starred ^^
Henkie
Omg great job crabman, especially those puzzle sliders, you deserve a star cuz the whole map feels right ^^
Behon
Great work, and it helps that you took the song from a great show. Starred.
Starrodkirby86
I can easily say there's no big errors and this map is so close, if not, is rankable. You did a marvelous job on this. There's barely any errors on this, so don't take the wall of text below so seriously (I'm more bent on you fixing [Easy]'s issues though).

[Easy]:
00:37:38 (1,2) - The 1/2 gap here is spaced out more compared to other 1/2s in the map, such as 00:40:09 (2,3). Put them closer together. But this whole combo marker has a totally different spacing thing compared to the rest of the notes...so it's not so bad...But still. :/
[Normal]:
01:15:69 (6) - Wow!
[Hard]:
01:04:85 (1) - This is a matter of personal preference or really bad naziing. I don't really like how this group of notes start up so high, and it does leave the more bottom part of the screen a little empty. Pfft. It's fine in-game and that's all that matters. xD

On [Easy], you have a timing section on 84,459. On [Normal], there's a timing section on 83,750. On [Hard], there's no extra timing sections at the end at all. Is there any reason to have these new timing sections? They seem pretty useless, except for [Normal]'s second timing section which changes the BPM on 160.004. I honestly don't see why you need these. D: Take a look at them.

In the meantime, you get a well-deserved star. ;)
Topic Starter
HarryOrunitia
First of all, thanks to all of you guys, for the stars and the support ^^

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

On [Easy], you have a timing section on 84,459. On [Normal], there's a timing section on 83,750. On [Hard], there's no extra timing sections at the end at all. Is there any reason to have these new timing sections? They seem pretty useless, except for [Normal]'s second timing section which changes the BPM on 160.004. I honestly don't see why you need these. D: Take a look at them.

I don't know if you have noticed, but the ending beats of the final spinners in Easy and Normal are almost silent, that's what the timing sections are for. Since there isn't a spinner in Hard, I didn't make another section XD
I didn't see though, that one of these timing sections changed the bpm, so thanks a lot for telling me! Now I fixed it, along with the spacing issues in Easy and Hard. And of course thanks a lot for your modding and your star ^_^
Starrodkirby86

HarryOrunitia wrote:

First of all, thanks to all of you guys, for the stars and the support ^^

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I don't know if you have noticed, but the ending beats of the final spinners in Easy and Normal are almost silent, that's what the timing sections are for. Since there isn't a spinner in Hard, I didn't make another section XD
Ah...Of course. xD I'm so blind. If you're doing it for something like that, then I think you should inherit those timing sections. I don't know if it'll cause much difference, but that's what I hear is done when doing something of that nature. :P (Since it doesn't change BPMs or Timing Signatures). Whatever though.

Good luck with the map, again. :3
minyeob
Looks cool~

[Normal]
49:127(Break)-> Unnecessary
1:22:019(1)-> Resnap with 1/4 beat snap divisor

[Hard]
49:127(Break)-> Same as normal.

Hara
Wonderful song to a wonderful show.

[Hard]
Everything looks fine to me.

[Normal]
00:24:007 (6) - Move 1 grid to the right, currently closer to (5) than (4) is.

[Easy]
00:25:995 (3) - Move 1 grid to the right? I know 0.6x spacing tells you what you have but it looks better in my eyes.
00:37:380 (1,2) - Move 1 grid to the left. 0.6x spacing lied to you :P
00:37:561 (2) - Distance snap this to the right without grid snap if you change last line.
01:09:188 (6,7) - Move 1 grid to the right.
01:21:115 (4,5) - Either move both 1 grid to the left or move (5) 1 grid to the right, I would recommend the first option.

Got a star from me.
vytalibus
[Normal] and [Hard]
Reshape your puzzle slider to make it look a bit natural. Just a suggestion.

Bubbled.
Gabi
nice job, i was mapping this aswell but i think ill put it on hold for now i guess ;). cool sliders aswell hehe

starz*
Larto
Topic Starter
HarryOrunitia
I love you Larto <3