forum

ReX - Heart of Witch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lesjuh
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on woensdag 8 juli 2009 at 0:51:13

Artist: ReX
Title: Heart of Witch
Source: DJMAX
BPM: 170
Filesize: 16380kb
Play Time: 00:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. nomnomnom (5 stars, 320 notes)
  2. MXStyle (5 stars, 93 notes)
Download: ReX - Heart of Witch
Download: ReX - Heart of Witch (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP, doing this over

No, I'm not
Zodiark1020
Wow, it's really funny (if you can reach the end :P), maybe it's a few exaggerate...you could use a Skip in the beginning, and start it at 00:03:220,use 1/4 quarter beats on streams if you're using 1/8...decrease slider velocity to 1,60 and 00:34:544~0:39:926 you can (even in low volume) use "finish" beatsound every 4 single circles, you choose to follow these suggests or not good work ^^ :) ;)
Zodiark1020
(this in LesjuhStyle diff)
Topic Starter
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
This looks awesome so far, can't wait till it's finished :D

Just one thing I noticed.
00:12:22 (3,4) (and similar) - I think many BATs have a problem with this kind of spacing in the same combo. Doesn't really bother me personally though.

*'d
Jarby

Topic Starter
Lesjuh

JarJarJacob wrote:

Hey look it's a dot^ 8D
Topic Starter
Lesjuh
At this rate this map is as good as dead. I'm not working on it anymore and have started mapping other songs. Also, I'm so done with this song. I may pick this up later but I really don't feel like it right now.

Grave plz~
Celestral
Aww T___T
I'm still gonna star it though!
I looooveee ittt... Well especially normal, because pro is... too pro for me to handle.. And Hard isn't exactly easy for me either lol XD
Star'd D:

[Edit: OMG I only just found out I had an old version lol.. ahem.. The newer version is also nice, but to be honest I though the first one was better :X]
Topic Starter
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
garlicmix?
Topic Starter
Lesjuh

supergarlic wrote:

garlicmix?
garlicmix!

that means yes
Wizard Of Orz
omg so many streamsssssssssssssssssssss
Topic Starter
Lesjuh