forum

Choosing a song in a match

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ammo_old
In a match.. Choosing a song is very hard especially when you are many in a room and some people don't have this and that beat map. Now you don't know what song to choose and you end up choosing every song you have.

Any solution for this?

I think I haven't found any related topic with this in the forum.
(i'm not that sure)

One suggestion :

The available song (i.e. the song that all players in the room have) is normally colored

The unavailable song (i.e. the song that some players don't have) is colored gray.

How was that?

Thanks.
Olinad
A voting kind of option would also be fun, like, everyone chooses a song and then you have to vote for a song that the others chose... the one with the most votes is played :D this could be alterned with normal choice by the host... and obviously a way to see which maps are owned by everyone in the Room would be cool... a sorting option maybe?
LuigiHann

Ammo wrote:

The available song (i.e. the song that all players in the room have) is normally colored

The unavailable song (i.e. the song that some players don't have) is colored gray.
That's a smart idea. I bet peppy could even code it so the unavailable songs are tinted on a scale to indicate if most people have it (light gray) or if nobody has it (dark gray).
Sir Minelli
Smart idea, i like it.
Lesjuh
yeah, it would make things a lot easier :D
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.