posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
SCREW YOUR MARIO KART 64
K2J
And the best is...?
Starrodkirby86
Double Dash is 2nd best because 2 is better than 1. d(^_~) And the fact that the game is for two (or more) players, ha. Ha. Ha.

...*cough*

K2J wrote:

And the best is...?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
DS is best when people dont abuse snaking to dodge blue turtle shells.
RemmyX25
To be quite honest, MK64 is difficult to get used to in terms handling for me. MKDD/DS just feels so much smoother <3

Also, I'mma Wario. I'mma gonna win!
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
ALSO MK WII SUCKS, HAS TERRIBLE MUSIC, OK CONTROLS I GUESS BUT NOT AS GOOD AS DS/DD, AND NEW TRACKS KIND OF SUCK, ALSO HURR MASH D PAD RECIEVE BOOST.

INB4 LESS CAPS
Neo@lex
FUCK YOU THIS IS THE REAL SECOND BEST MARIO KART:
YoshiKart
I came.

Lukewarm has a right to be mad at MK64. :P
Cyclone
I feel as though this belongs in random. Sheesh.
RemmyX25

neo@lex wrote:

FUCK YOU THIS IS THE REAL SECOND BEST MARIO KART:
Fuck. Yes.
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
MK64 is definitely the best Mario Kart. The rest were just trying to re-invent it.
Loginer
I agree with Luke, DS > DD >>> 64. MK64 introduced mini-boosting/snaking, but Double Dash actually made it useful, while MKDS perfected that balance between speed and control. Also, the levels in MK64 are too bland and simple IMO. MKDS got boring really quickly, though, since everyone and their dog gets butthurt and DC when you win. And you don't get a win added to your count when someone DCs, so all you get out of the damn game is losses.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE TASTE.

ALSO NOTHING COMES REMOTELY CLOSE TO BOMB OMB WARS ON DOUBLE DASH IN LUGIS MANSION.

I did miss block fort.
Starrodkirby86

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I did miss block fort.
What I liked doing in Block Fort (That's the MP Course in MK64, right?) is going onto the top roof of one of the Forts and just hanging out on the Item Boxes, firing Green Shells like there's no tomorrow. Fun stuff when all the kart guys at the bottom get hit. :3

lukewarmholiday wrote:

ALSO NOTHING COMES REMOTELY CLOSE TO BOMB OMB WARS ON DOUBLE DASH IN LUGIS MANSION.
THAT COURSE WAS THE SHIZNIT
Jinxy

lukewarmholiday wrote:

DS is best when people dont abuse snaking to dodge blue turtle shells.
OMFG YOU CAN DODGE THEM?!?!?!
Ivalset
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Ivalset wrote:

FUCK YOU GUYS

MK64 FOREVER

THIS NEW SHIT IS JUST GAY, LISTEN TO THE MUSIC

RAINBOW ROAD N64 FOR LIFE

GET OUT
DD HAD BEST RAINBOW ROAD AND YOU KNOW IT.
phill_old
I feel less intelligent for reading this thread.

I'm not saying it's my favourite (probably MK64 is) but Super Mario Kart has SUPER in the name and is therefore better than every other game in the series.

mm201

lukewarmholiday wrote:

DS is best when because people dont abuse can cleverly MT (often mislabeled snaking) to dodge blue turtle shells.
Because gaining an honest lead only to get assfucked by an item ten feet in front of the finish line is what Mario Kart is all about. :roll:

In order of win:
  1. DS
  2. 64
  3. Wii
  4. DD
  5. Mode7
show more