forum

Jun Ishikawa, Hirokazu Ando - Kirby 64 Final Fight Zero-Two

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlueSoda4U
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, December 07, 2007 at 6:12:52 PM

Artist: Jun Ishikawa, Hirokazu Ando
Title: Kirby 64 Final Fight Zero-Two
BPM: 338.53
Filesize: 3330kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy/Hard (1.25 stars, 62 notes)
  2. Normal (1.25 stars, 153 notes)
Download: Jun Ishikawa, Hirokazu Ando - Kirby 64 Final Fight Zero-Two
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my 3rd beatmap this HOPEFULLY is going to be at least a little good!

Anyway if you beat Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards you probally heard this......

Well have fun!!!
Cecilthemos
The same problems are in this beatmap as in all of your others, everything is timed wrong, there is no consistent spacing, and it doesn't look like you put much effort into it. Try spending more time on improving this beatmap, and don't just make the song as it's playing.
Topic Starter
BlueSoda4U

Cecilthemos wrote:

The same problems are in this beatmap as in all of your others, everything is timed wrong, there is no consistent spacing, and it doesn't look like you put much effort into it. Try spending more time on improving this beatmap, and don't just make the song as it's playing.
Your mean imma beggining beatmapper and just there saying rants about my beatmaps so just stop playing them if you hate them :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: (if you want to gimme beatmap lessons)
Gunzil
This is officially the worst beatmap I have ever played. Congrats.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.