Title: Shut Up and Let Me Go
BPM: 108
Filesize: 19396kb
Play Time: 02:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hardish (4.86 stars, 500 notes)
  2. Normal (4.26 stars, 253 notes)
Download: The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go
Download: The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
SHUT UP AND Mod this Map!!! HAY
Skyripper
heyyyy do you think the beats feel a little late at the end? may need another timing section? you listen and tell me what you think

[Normal]
00:12:04 (3) - clap
00:14:26 (5) - clap
00:16:48 (4) - clap (do you hear the type of beats these are on? you should emphasize these... IMO!!!)
00:17:59 (1,2) - down to match slider end horizontally (nazi)
01:47:59 (1) - (soft sampleset) crash
02:03:98 - break plzzzz
02:15:51 (1,2,3) - lolwat.. move down to match horizontal with previous combo
02:53:29 (1) - 1 grid left

those claps throughout I suggested aren't required

[Hard(ish)]
00:09:68 (6) - new combo maybe? either that or just make this stream more fluid (switching directions sucks)
00:09:82 (7) - some hitsound here for the "hey"
00:58:70 (1) - this is naked
1:00 - 1:40ish feels pretty hitsound naked too
01:47:59 (1) - finish meebe
01:56:90 - SB ("SHUT UP and 2X BIT**ES") idc, just make this a little easier to predict or at least warn people with SB
02:03:98 - break plz

NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME KUDO STAR
Topic Starter
EEeee

Skyripper wrote:

NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME KUDO STAR
?_?
anyways, Fixed all except for the break in Hardish, HP drain moment. and No SB, I don't like SBing over Videos so :P
Soaprman
For both difficulties, the end feels slightly mistimed. I am neither freaking nor faking this.

That timing section at offset 128848 that isn't inheriting? Change its offset to 128888 and resnap. Do this on both difficulties. (Note that I'm timing the beats to the lyrics rather than to the drums. I think they're mismatched. Take your pick, I guess...)

Starred!
Topic Starter
EEeee

Soaprman wrote:

For both difficulties, the end feels slightly mistimed. I am neither freaking nor faking this.

That timing section at offset 128848 that isn't inheriting? Change its offset to 128888 and resnap. Do this on both difficulties. (Note that I'm timing the beats to the lyrics rather than to the drums. I think they're mismatched. Take your pick, I guess...)

Starred!
Well I'll kudosu U later, but It goes offbeat to at that not inherited timing section, I'm not that blind to see that it wasn't inherited, and hells yeah, I'm timing to the beats, always have always will.
kingcobra52
Normal

01:21:20 (1) and afterwards - Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't hear any hitsounds past this part (other than changing from normal to soft). Add them in please.

Hard

Looks good.

Starred.
Topic Starter
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
minyeob
minyeob came.

*Don't give me a kudosu*

[Normal]
57:042(1,2)-> Move right a bit.

Sleep Powder

Hardish
00:18:84 (6) - Align with 2

As an amateur moderator...I say this is perfect already.

I think its a great beatmap though~! :)
Topic Starter
EEeee
animask/minyeob
Yo, thanks, I'm tryin my best to not get problems found in my maps, and these are actually problems, thanks
kingcobra52
Bubble-worthy now? I'd say so. :D
Skyripper
hitsound perfection!

SHUT UP AND LET ME RANK
foulcoon
- Video offset is horribly wrong
- All the 2x bpm in insane is retarded as hell
- It really makes me wonder if anyone ACTUALLY PLAYED THIS, not just watched it in editor. It starts really good, and then just goes to shit at the end.
- I want to unrank this, but I won't (can't).

- oh, and who do you think you are, James? You have a 6 second gap with no break. Did i mention your drain is at 7? Oh, guess not.
Topic Starter
EEeee

foulcoon wrote:

- Video offset is horribly wrong - looks fine here
- All the 2x bpm in insane is retarded as hell - what, ur retarded as hell
- It really makes me wonder if anyone ACTUALLY PLAYED THIS, not just watched it in editor. It starts really good, and then just goes to shit at the end. - ..........
- I want to unrank this, but I won't (can't). - :P

- oh, and who do you think you are, James? You have a 6 second gap with no break. Did i mention your drain is at 7? Oh, guess not.- yeah maybe, what's it to ya
if there's a problem, I'll fix, if this can be unranked,
but hell
Skyripper
The 2x stuff is fine in hard. The first slider that is 2x (the catmull) is smooshed in such a way that's it's pretty dang hard to slider break... so no misses there. After that slider the player goes, "Ok, so all these longer sliders for the rest of the song are 2x as well".

The video offset is fine on my screen. Just because James mapped hp drain breaks doesn't mean no one else can.

FC first try in test and yes I always play maps when modding them.
foulcoon

Skyripper wrote:

The 2x stuff is fine in hard. The first slider that is 2x (the catmull) is smooshed in such a way that's it's pretty dang hard to slider break... so no misses there. After that slider the player goes, "Ok, so all these longer sliders for the rest of the song are 2x as well".

The video offset is fine on my screen. Just because James mapped hp drain breaks doesn't mean no one else can.

FC first try in test and yes I always play maps when modding them.
Actually I broke on the first slider multiple times, which is why I was a little irritated. I went back and FC'd it first try without problem. Actually it isn't all long sliders, it goes back to normal BPM, and then back to long sliders again. It is a bit disorienting. Also, how isn't the video offset off? You see the mouth move, and then the words that are supposed to come out you hear like half a second later at least. It's like a bad asian film that's been dubbed in english. (mouth moves for 6 seconds) "IT'S GODZILLAAA". And as for the 6 second gap with no break, James fought for that, I don't exactly know why. It is actually an issue, but whatever. If you don't go into that spot with high hp, you die.
Skyripper
Well, if you think there are some serious unrankable problems in this, I will personally fight for it to be deranked. We can easily change the video offset problem if necessary without deranking. I trust you and I did address the hp drain section when I first modded this song. EEeee said he wouldn't change it and cobra thought it was bubble-able. idk what else to say