forum

Free Radical - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect credits (dead)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bluephics
I'm not gonna finish this, I am one to quit projects if I don't finish them and start new ones and I already started a new one. People can still play this but it won't get much better.

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 8:45:11 PM

Artist: Free Radical
Title: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect credits
Source: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
Tags: timesplitters time splitters 3 future perfect credits disco video game
BPM: 250.24
Filesize: 14853kb
Play Time: 04:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Disco Panic (1.15 stars, 217 notes)
  2. Disco (0.55 stars, 140 notes)
Download: Free Radical - TimeSplitters: Future Perfect credits
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap, It's of the credits from TimeSplitters 3 and it is a disco themed song. Very upbeat, hopefully the crowd likes it and has tips to offer.

As an update I made a longer slightly harder difficulty to go with the current one.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Timing: (get someone to check this, this is the best I could get)
BPM - 125.100
Offset - 1555
BTW. Your mp3 is 14.5mb in size, which really is too much. I'd suggest cutting it down to your map size or lowering quality if you intend on using the entire song.

Generally both diff's are repetitive, have strange spacing at times and use awkward sliders.

[disco]
02:50:382 - this spinner is approx. fifteen seconds long, which is imho way too long.

[Disco panic]
02:50:382 - spinner ^
This diff feels like you just rearranged the notes and the spacing feels very inconsistent tbh.

Fix the timing.
Remap both diffs, use your creativity.
If the song is too long map only part of it, perhaps even less than you've mapped already. A map should be fun, but this feels repetitive and awkward.
And see if you can get someone to check up on the timing.
Topic Starter
Bluephics
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.