forum

Christina/Lil' Kim/Mya/P!nk - Lady Marmalade

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nilsonneto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quarta-feira, 20 de maio de 2009 at 19:20:24

Artist: Christina Aguilera/Lil' Kim/Mya/Pink/Missy Eliot
Title: Lady Marmalade
Source: Moulin Rouge
Tags: moulin rouge christina aguilera lil kim mya pink missy eliot lady marmalade
BPM: 109,92
Filesize: 21374kb
Play Time: 03:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,76 stars, 137 notes)
  2. Hard (3,93 stars, 458 notes)
  3. Normal (2,26 stars, 256 notes)
Download: Christina Aguilera/Lil' Kim/Mya/Pink/Missy Eliot - Lady Marmalade
Download: Christina Aguilera/Lil' Kim/Mya/Pink/Missy Eliot - Lady Marmalade (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi!
This is my third try to make a good beatmap so I really hope that I can succeed this time
Any comments post here
Please, test this music!
Bye

Edit: Added Kiai Mode in both difficulties and added video. Working on a Hard Mode too.
Edit 2: Fixed BPM and offset
Edit 3: Started Hard Mode
Edit 4: Added a new video and a new background image
Edit 5: Finished all the difficulties. Mod please?
Edit 6: Fixed hard
Hanyuu
Hi

bpm:109,92
offset: 426

im also wondering what beatsnap divisor you used, but take 1/4. should be enough
Topic Starter
nilsonneto
Thanks! updated!
i used 1/8 beat snap :oops: it's because sometimes my pc has a big lag so i fix a little bit by there
is it ok?
Hanyuu
Looks alot better now than before. But listen to the whole song in 50% playback rate or 25% alot of circles sound missplaced. Also keep the spacing in mind. Make it even in combos, in combo changes you can be less strict about spacing but sort out that spacing during combos. Also considering the difficulty level i would advice not so wide spacing and default setting on the circle size. In the last part of the song (lots of breaks and single sliders during them) try to use the actual beat of the song aswell. let your creativity play there to make it less boring.
Topic Starter
nilsonneto
Yeah!!
Hard: Totally Done (I think.) (Now a part it's very hard so, watch out :) )
Normal: Finishing it :D
Easy: Finishing it too :D

I'll finish both and do a Full submissing because i inserted a new video(without sound :oops: forgot to take it off) and with a new background

Spacing in all 3: 0,4
And fixed ALL the missplaced beats.
I think I said everything
Anyway, Post later
Bye
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.