forum

Michelle's NEW Signature Request Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Michelle_old
I'll be taking on all requests from this point forward, seeing as how Xiao is too busy to handle them.

Requirements : Be an Active Forum Member...30-40 or more posts...

Leave a Color Scheme in your request...

Done so far...

Foulcoon

foulcoon wrote:

make me a sig with your picture in it (deja vu ;o)

VincentLaw

VincentLaw wrote:

hmmm Orange / Black...Small Letters? =)

Doomsday93

Doomsday93 wrote:

i could do with a decent siggy if you don't mind. not much in mind for what i want in it. a blue theme would be nice though.

Echo

Echo wrote:

All right, here's a request, space/star dark bluish theme, subaru and his transformed counterpart standing back to back. http://up.ppy.sh/files/subaru.png http://up.ppy.sh/files/ryuuseirockman.png
Oh, it'd be nice if the name isn't quiiite as big :D

Pasonia

Pasonia wrote:

Uhh, use this picture as a basis. Just focus on the eyes will do. My color scheme is crimson red/silver. My name... all capitalised in whatever form, but not too big please.

Kasada

Kasada wrote:

What I would like is something abstract with green as a prominent color. The shade of green should preferably be easy on the eyes, so neon green and the such is probably not what I'm looking for. I would like it to include my name and I don't really care what kind of style is used for it. As long as it looks good, it's good. The size of the sig would probably be best if it was around the same size as Doomsday's.

Evangela

Evangela wrote:

do whatever lol. better look cool tho

Raven

Raven wrote:

You know, the typical purple black thing

Ivalset

Ivalset wrote:

White and purple. Or maybe purple and white. Name should be Ivalsetto. Font should be readable but classy. I am very classy. Simple, readable, classy. As for signature size, smaller is better; I really don't like taking up needless amounts of space. So, you need to fit unlimited amounts of badassery into a small space while putting my name on it in a readable font that is classy.

minyeob

minyeob wrote:

White is good for me. I want snowy/windy background :) Do whatever you want lol
Size: Big(Like Pasonia's) Please don't use a upper case
And......Don't forget to write...KOREA'S #1 OSU PLAYER

SFG

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

id like one that has a cute anime-style girl with black or brown hair, with a greyish-green color scheme if she has brown and a deep red/black theme if she has black :P not too big though and with love
Edit: oh and name should be SFG, perhaps with a little heart (right side up) next to it

Hara

Hara wrote:

Darker shade of Turquoise and Wine red. Wait, make that Red, Yellow and Black, like La Banana in my avatar. My name,readable, not under any effect. Either small like Kassy-chan's or GRAND. Rest is up to you to crazy with, pictures and what not. No, no pictures of foul kkthxbai. Try not to go overboard with cloudy-ish effects.

HenkieBP

HenkieBP wrote:

Could you make me one? Something wavy with Dark Green and Black colors, My name in any visible color, and as an extra, in any corner: a small red heart with "Kyo" behind it :P hehe <3
Oh, and maybe if it won't look too messy, My real life nickname "AnGo" can be somewhere too (ex. AnGo [heart pic] Kyo (?)) :P

sonnyc

sonnyc wrote:

Even I'm unknown..Could you make me one??
Nothing needed..I like color Red, and please write this comment.."The #2 Korean forum user"

More Coming...
Echo
All right, here's a request, the last sig-making guy didn't do it in the end D:

space/star dark bluish theme, subaru and his transformed counterpart standing back to back
http://up.ppy.sh/files/subaru.png
http://up.ppy.sh/files/ryuuseirockman.png

Oh, it'd be nice if the name isn't quiiite as big :D

Thanks!
Pasonia
I want a signature too...

Uhh, use this picture as a basis. Just focus on the eyes will do.

My color scheme is crimson red/silver. My name... all capitalised in whatever form, but not too big please.

Al-Azif
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
megaman is a bit squished ;.;
Topic Starter
Michelle_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ivalset
White and purple. Or maybe purple and white. Name should be Ivalsetto. Font should be readable but classy. I am very classy. Simple, readable, classy.

As for signature size, smaller is better; I really don't like taking up needless amounts of space.

So, you need to fit unlimited amounts of badassery into a small space while putting my name on it in a readable font that is classy.
Kasada
minyeob
Hara
Yuukari-Banteki
id like one that has a cute anime-style girl with black or brown hair, with a greyish-green color scheme if she has brown and a deep red/black theme if she has black :P not too big though and with love

Edit: oh and name should be SFG, perhaps with a little heart (right side up) next to it
eee
I want somethin' cool and, well, hmmmm, eee-like
preferably dark and red, idk, in a cool pattern
Kasada
Question, the thing on the left side of yours and Ival's sigs, what is it? Is it just an emblem, maybe?
Topic Starter
Michelle_old
yeah just a emblem I guess for a "clean" look? not sure lol.

-edit-

ill work on the rest of the requests tomorrow. ( zerostarry, eee )
Henkie
Could you make me one? Something wavy with Dark Green and Black colors, My name in any visible color, and as an extra, in any corner: a small red heart with "Kyo" behind it :P hehe <3
Oh, and maybe if it won't look too messy, My real life nickname "AnGo" can be somewhere too (ex. AnGo [heart pic] Kyo (?)) :P
Sonnyc
Even I'm unknown..
Could you make me one??
Nothing needed..
I like color Red, and please write this ment..
"The #2 Korean forum user"

Henkie
Awesome, that's fast :D thanks you <3
Echo
Can you give me a psd of the sig you made for me?
Real1
Oh crapzor. I didn't see this thread. I phail. :|

Real1 in the old thread wrote:

I'd like a sig, if you have some time on your hands for one. I'm the #1 osu! player of Sweden, include that information if you can. :D

The colors, I don't really mind what colors I get, as long as it looks good.
Jinxy
A nice blue and black mix like rain could be nice. Oh and a metallic look for the words too.

EDIT: Rain as in ripples, if not, regular waves would do too.