forum

The Immortals - Techno Syndrome

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
beatmastermap
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martedì 28 aprile 2009 at 16.54.48

Artist: The Immortals
Title: Techno Syndrome
Source: Mortal Kombat
Tags: Mortal Kombat
BPM: 133,88
Filesize: 5978kb
Play Time: 03:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,76 stars, 328 notes)
  2. Insane (4,99 stars, 473 notes)
  3. Normal (4,17 stars, 224 notes)
Download: The Immortals - Techno Syndrome
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
my 5th beatmap! EnJoy Oo
hard complete!
normal complete!
Add-Insane..complete!
Doomsday
the artist and song name for this is:

Artist: The Immortals
Song Name: Techno Syndrome
Topic Starter
beatmastermap
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
blissfulyoshi
Topic Starter
beatmastermap
Alace
This map is good
i can`t find errors in hard
star it
Dangaard
Andrea
Awwwwwesome. I love this song and you're doing good job.

02:39:28 (1,2,3) - This notes must be snapped like others.
03:15:69 (1) - Add normal section at end of this spinner.

Starred.
RemmyX25
This would make for an excellent Storyboard. Not gonna lie.
Sanji
VERY COOOOOOOOL...magnifico SB!!! starred
emanuele_old
darkside86
Mi hai chiesto di giocarla...e mi è piaciuta tantissimo!
Starrodkirby86
Test...your might.

[Normal]:
00:33:03 (2,3) - Compare what you did here with 00:35:50 (2,3) . Maybe you should change one so the other would be the same (Choose either one, personally I would make 35:50 look like 33:03).
01:07:98 (1) - Finish here?
01:51:00 (1) - Finish here?
03:08:52 (1) - Whistle or Finish here?

[Hard]:
02:12:96 (1,1) - What do these shapes symbolize? It at the same time seems cool, but random.
03:12:78 (1) - Hidden sliders are uncool. :(

Gotta say, the storyboard makes this pretty kick-arse. However, the hitsounds need some work. There's barely any...Aside from claps placed at some strange places (I'm talking about [Hard]). I didn't notice this much in [Normal], but work around with the hitsounds more.

By the way, your Subzero image has a few stupid things with it, haha. I got a better one for you (Looks exactly the same except nicer :D ).

Topic Starter
beatmastermap
v0xtrot
Just some small suggestions (that'll bring more variation to your rhytmical sections, hopefully) ;o

[Hard]:

00:25:42 (1) - Add finish here.

What I'm about to do here is simply how I would do it to make it sound more synced to the music:

00:41:55 (1) - Put a clap on this note.
00:41:66() - Put a note here with clap.
00:41:77 (2) - Clap.

^ And repeat that after 00:42:89 (1) - But once again, this is simply how I would do it.

01:15:60 (1) - Finish here.
01:22:77 (1) - ^
01:21:65 (1) - Whistle.
01:59:96 (1) - Personally I would repeat the thing I did at 41:55, but that's up to you entirely.
02:08:14 (2) - I would remove clap here, same on all the other repetitions of whistleclapwhistle.
02:55:98 (1) - I would replace clap with finish on the slider beginning.
03:13:67 (3) - Replace whistle with clap. <- Just to get some variation in the pattern.

Notes: It's not an eyeopening map, but I can't find much technical faults (not that I looked for any), and it's pretty fun to play, so here, have a star.
Takuma
Only suggestions.

Hard:
  1. 01:52:79 (5) - Last beat on this slider has a whistle, unlike the others. Remove it unless it was intended.
  2. 02:16:54 (1) - Extend to the white tick
  3. 03:08:58 (1) - Shorten to white tick.
Normal:
  1. The end lacks hit sounds imo.
  2. 01:51:45 (1,2) - Jumps like this imo are too difficulty for people that play Normal difficulty
  3. 02:12:96 (1,1) - Break between these two sliders.
Seibei4211
HO BOY! You'll hate me after this, but dude, if you follow this stuff, it's gonna be an awesome map. I'd hate to see this song not get the epicness it deserves.

Hard
00:11:08 (1) - So start the map here and just map the cool riff, not the announcer stuff... For these riffs, I suggest duplet stacks and non-repeating sliders.
00:25:42 (1) - You can map this better and you can use less whistles... It'd be cool if you just mapped the 2 beat, pause, 4 beat riff thing that's happening there.
00:32:57 (1) - This entire section up to the break...is mapped blandly when it could be mapped to a beat in the song. A much more interesting beat. In fact, that would be the dominating beat in this part of the song. I think Takuma called them "galloping beats" or something. Those are a lot of claps, too... The second half of that section after the spinner offers some more freedom though. It's got the two riffs going on together like that, so you could do something interesting there. But at the same time you could fail horribly at that. As long as you don't fail horribly, it'll be cool. Speaking of that spinner, it doesn't really need to be there. I can understand the spinners at "MORTAL KOMBAAAT" but the rest are eh.
01:01:24 (1) - You gotta map that riff, dude. It's so confusing to try to do the beat in the back like that. This riff is, like, the best part of the song and you're not mapping it. Shame on you.
01:08:41 (1) - Once again, totally doesn't make sense to map the weird beat in the back.
02:16:52 (1) - O.o Does this end on an 8th? Please don't make it end on that 8th.

If I go on from here, I'd just be repeating myself. So basically just map beats that make sense is all I'm trying to say...

01:51:43 (1) - From here until 01:58:15 (4) is pretty good. That's one instance where that weird beat in the back isn't really in the back anymore, so it makes more sense to map it.
03:03:12 (1) - No need to change anything after this point in the map. That's good.

Ok, let's do Normal now.

Normal
YOU HAVE MORE JUMPS IN NORMAL THAN IN HARD! What is wrong w- What?! And the slider velocity is still high...and it's so...bad.
01:57:05 (2) - You put a break here, which doesn't need to be there.
02:12:96 (1) - You forgot one here.
Can you just redo this whole thing? It's like another Hard. As far as Normals go, there's just so much wrong with it. Just redo it with some more consistent spacing and lower slider velocity, make the beat patterns less intensive, etc. I'm just in shock.
Dangaard
antony11
Give you satr i like this map:>
show more