forum

TheNiccer - Luigi's Mansion - Lab Theme Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheNiccer
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 29. huhtikuuta 2009 at 11:15:26

Artist: TheNiccer
Title: Luigi's Mansion - Lab Theme Remix
BPM: 100
Filesize: 2375kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,63 stars, 83 notes)
  2. Normal (2,92 stars, 134 notes)
Download: TheNiccer - Luigi's Mansion - Lab Theme Remix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A work in progress. Please see if the timing fits, I adjusted the difficulty according to my own osu! skills, so it might not be comletely right. I will appreciate any help.

I made the music myself a long time ago.

Updated accorfing to most of the points noted. Also, added a new difficulty!
whymeman
Hmmm.....

The BPM sounds right, but not the offset. (the first note is on the red tick). My estimated offset that works is 533ms.
But, you might want to start the map with the first note on the "white tick". Maybe using a slider at 00:09:53 can help?

Edit: I see the really difficultly with the timing. The main notes are mostly on the "red ticks" To get the main notes to the "white ticks", using the offset at 10,433ms 10,419ms should fix that (this offset is right at the first hitnote of the map.)

[Normal]

00:19:12 (3) - The spacing one this is off. Its too close to (2)
01:07:73 (1) - This spinner seems to go on a bit too long. There could be a way to add something in to replace some of the spinner time.
01:35:93 (1,1) - Not sure about the break in between this section since it would look a bit odd having only a spinner right before another break. I think there is a way to fill in some notes to replace the breaktime (maybe with some sliders and a few hitnotes?)
01:58:43 (1,2,3) - I know its supposed to be like 01:56:03 (1,2,3) but it doesn't feel like it fits that much (especially using the "blue ticks"). If you try placing some notes where the electrical piano is, it might sound better.

You might have to make this map without the countdown since it doesn't seem to co-op with the timing :o

But clean and nicely done overall. Star.
Senbon
First, change the name. Remove your user name from the title.

Offset: 531

Use the countdown.
Take advantage of the Distance Snap, too. Re snap them all, your notes are all over the place. You're using x0.8, right?

[Normal]
00:39:081 (1,2,3) - I see what you're trying to do here with the sliders, but it doesn't flow correctly.
Bookmark (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Inconsistent spacing
1:15:081 - Add a break here

The main problem is your spacing. ^^ Fix it.
Good thing is the beats seem correctly timed with the fixed offset.

After that, you should make more difficulties.

And dude, what's with your Storyboarding? Can't do that.
Topic Starter
TheNiccer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Starrodkirby86

Senbon wrote:

First, change the name. Remove your user name from the title.
Flawless logic there, but he made the song...o_o It's exactly like Sushi971 with his creation Techno Blocks, haha.

[Normal]:
00:39:23 (1,2,3,1) - Try making these spaced out more to make it consistent looking.
00:51:53 (8) - I personally don't like how high this slider is directed towards.
01:07:71 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - As Senbon mentioned, this spacing is inconsistent. Space it out more.
01:32:03 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - Unless you're going to make an easier difficulty, would a newbie be able to play this? o.o
01:56:03 (1,2,3) - Evil inconsistent spacing. D:
01:58:13 (1,2,3) - Space these ghoulish fiends out more.

Nothing much else to comment...Please make more difficulties! This wasn't a bad map.

However...a few concerns...

The map itself didn't have any really exciting moments (No offense to you and your music skills or whatever). Perhaps you can take advantage of the Storyboard tool and/or make some Kiai sections (Though that might be pushing it, since it might be unneeded).

The audio was a bit loud on myself...Or it was a little rough. Maybe it's the same effect people get when they listen to C-O-C-A-I-N-E by WalnutFaceBrand (Map by Zaitochi). Perhaps you can edit the audio and lower the overall volume by a little little bit?

On storyboarding...a simple avatar won't cut it if you want credits. You should have storyboard elements of the map name, artist, and beatmap artist (Really, you can just say Beatmap and Song by: TheNiccer). Credits on Storyboard is a kind of strange thing, but it's been done multiple times, on maps like Help me, Erinnnnn!! and my Running Hell map. (Search those if you want)

Have a star I guess. Haha. Finish it up.

Also, maybe you should edit a little more around the difficulty settings in the Song Setup Tab to spice things up.
Senbon
Oh really? O_O Wow that's awesome. XD Sorry about that. ._.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.