forum

Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, April 17, 2009 at 7:19:01 PM

Artist: Sambomaster
Title: Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze
Source: Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2
Tags: Authentic Ouendan Finalle
BPM: 142
Filesize: 10452kb
Play Time: 06:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.8 stars, 196 notes)
  2. Hard (4.88 stars, 426 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 443 notes)
Download: Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze
Download: Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

The Ouendan Finalle!

No Normal since it's already ranked(search for it).

I still need to add the hit sounds, grabbing them from a video is hard.(Nothing high quality enough)

Storyboard too, I just have the fail screens just because that's easy. And yes, the beginning is lazy, but it's still there. I may need to recreate the mp3 to time it right, but it sounds fine there. :P I'll finish the rest later, but I wanted to submit already, to have someone check it.

Maybe I should have Normal included? I guess that's up to the BATs/MODs/whatever.

EDIT1: Compressed video. ~5MB, Might storyboard if I have time. :)
EDIT2: m980's fixes.
Torran
First of all, the size of the video is way too big. Compress it to a more suitable size say ~10MB perhaps? If that's not possible then the alternative would be to storyboard it though that might take some time.

Second of all, the sound quality stinks for the intro.

Third of all, I see many misplaced and mistimed notes in Insane and I only checked that one.

Fourth of all, I give this beatmap a star :) .
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
oops... :P I wanted to try something easier, and this felt that way(this way it was done for me I just had to copy it)

I think the placement is fine, I kinda cheated since getting it right was pissing me off. That's why most are out of the grid. :P

And the score things were my time of laziness, I planned to remove them.
m980
Hard/Insane
02:55:63 (8,9,10) -
03:09:15 (8,9,10) -

I still think you should have left this map to people, seeing as you don't really.. "know" the map (Timeline Problems)

Oh and believe me, there is ALOT wrong with placement.
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
I might as well, but as long as it's deleted and not counted toward my map count. Would that be possible?