forum

YOASOBI - Tabun [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kibitz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, 24 July 2022 at 2:47:33 PM

Artist: YOASOBI
Title: Tabun
Tags: probably japanese pop vocal piano instrumental ayase ikura lilas ikuta 幾田りら rockwell saho nanjo 南條沙歩 shinano しなの jpop j-pop the book female full ver marathon
BPM: 90
Filesize: 46871kb
Play Time: 04:55
Difficulties Available:
  1. Reminiscence of Warmth - 4Key (2.36 stars, 1596 notes)
Download: YOASOBI - Tabun
Download: YOASOBI - Tabun (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
YOASOBI CHAPTER 4
· • —————–—————– ٠ ✤ ٠ —–—————–———— • ·

< < YOASOBI Chapter Three | | YOASOBI Chapter Five > >

· • —————–—————– ٠ ✤ ٠ —–—————–———— • ·

Beatmap Nominators

💙 Virtue- | secXcscX 💖

Try out the Standard Set of this song - beatmapsets/1757314#mania/3596125

Special Thanks To These People !

Amazing Banner - Tuffiii
Modders - HowToPlayLN | CrumpetFiddler | Virtue- | Crisper | secXcscX

- Story of the Song - [BASED ON "Tabun/Probably by : Shinano] - Translated by Me

It's a windy morning today... I wake up to a familiar noise in my small apartment. I don't think I'm expecting any visitors today. If it's my mother she would come wake me up, but she doesn't have a key to this apartment.. The only person it could be is Him. I enter the living room... "gya!" Standing next to the side of the couch is my former housemate and.. former lover. "Welcome Home" I said without a thought. "I'm not actually moving back in you know" With a soft and bitter smile in his expression. "Here, the extra keys I forgot to return. Have a good day" He says as he walks out of my life without glancing back at me. I stretch my body, it seems my role is to put an end to the traces of our life together.