15.38%
Others
10.26%
none, I enjoy School alot
10.26%
Total votes: 39
Topic Starter
shinn_old
What is your most boring subject in school?

Vote! ;)

Technology is basically the subject that teaches you to make things.

I would Really want to punch William Shakesphere right on the Face
meyou22
Religious Study and Geography.
awp
Last semester my most boring lectures, I would probably say, were Databases. I found the whole Oracle/MySQL thing pretty useful, but the lectures were still boring as sin. Probably because it was 8:30 in the morning.
Cecilthemos
Math and Science,
I like most other classes, especially foreign languages and P.E. (I get to play DDR)
Ivalset
What's this two option bullshit? Everything not math and science related is boring. The most boring two, I guess, would be English and any other kind of literature. Forced reading is the worst, and the stories are always terrible. Always.

I would punch William Faulkner in the face if I ever saw him.
Darius Ukugagi
I have to agree with those Math and English people, I mean, Math always has you do something more than what's needed, like, to get 2+2=4, you have to do a huge list and 3.14 and all this stuff. English, the forced reading thing is always a drag, and then I hate it when they try to make you do "fun projects", which are indeed not fun, usually defining something stupid and pointless.

But the good thing is, I always drew in those classes the most when the teachers weren't looking. c:
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Olinad
The most boring subject ever studied: Latin. The worst thing is that you'll never need it after the school!!! Hate it... even literature and History are funny if you compare them with it...
Saturos
Easily ethics.
Card N'FoRcE
I hate literature.
I have to study italian, latin and english literatures and I'm not very happy about it...
I very very quote Ivalset :roll: