forum

James Hannigan - Soviet March (Red Alert 3 theme)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanyu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LolMoe_old
The distance between some of the beats is ridiculous, and some of the ones that shouldn't be close together are. It's kind of random.

If you could make it a bit more linear it would be nice.

Also, star for GREATEST SONG EVER.
Topic Starter
Hanyu
Thanks, I tried some of that spacing intentionally to make it harder, but I can see how annoying it is to play.
iamanidiot_old
Some of my thoughts:
1.I don't think using the main menu of RA3 as the background is very good. A poster or something will be much better. But using the Soviet's Victory graphic is a very good idea!
2.HP drain and accuracy way too high!
3.Timing is still off a bit. I tried measuring this and got the same BPM 122, perhaps there's some problem with the offset? I suggest another remeasure.
4.Using Soviet as the difficulty's name... you may be looking down upon something, we'll think.

Anyway, this song is absolutely great! Do make a good map! I'm counting on you!
Topic Starter
Hanyu

iamanidiot wrote:

Some of my thoughts:
1.I don't think using the main menu of RA3 as the background is very good. A poster or something will be much better. But using the Soviet's Victory graphic is a very good idea!
2.HP drain and accuracy way too high!
3.Timing is still off a bit. I tried measuring this and got the same BPM 122, perhaps there's some problem with the offset? I suggest another remeasure.
4.Using Soviet as the difficulty's name... you may be looking down upon something, we'll think.

Anyway, this song is absolutely great! Do make a good map! I'm counting on you!
1. I couldn't find a really good RA3 wallpaper that went with the song, so I just used the menu as a placeholder.
2/3. I fucked both these up in the last update I made. I was going to fix them but I'm too busy with Zeno Clash to work on the beatmap :3
4. I was going to make the difficulties Soviet, Allies, and Rising Sun; but I see what you mean.

Thanks for the response, I may work on it tomorrow before Killing Floor comes out.
iamanidiot_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Yuukari-Banteki
you need a lower difficulty for this map to be ranked
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.