lol you didn't send anymoney
I'm not blind or stupid

bawwww

-edit- he sent this email

service@paypal.com <customers_account@representative.com>
reply-to customers_account@representative.com <LOL
to lilmzmimi@hellokitty.com
date Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM
subject *** Shipment Reference/Tracking Number Is Needed To Upgrade Your Account:Transaction ID:C826-L003-Q999-T5365)
hide details 3:41 PM (2 minutes ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from customers_account@representative.com

Dear Michelle Xia,

We are contacting you regarding the payment made to your account by the Buyer of your ebay item. We wish to inform you that the payment has been made and your money has been deducted from the buyer account which has been successfully approved to be credited to your PayPal account but due security reasons it will not be credited to your account until you send us the evidence of shipment for verification and processing of your order.immediately we confirm the reference/tracking number from you, your account will be credited immediately.

So we want you to go ahead with the shipment of the item and send the tracking number to our customer rescue team link for confirmation,so your account can be credited without any further delay.

The reason why we embark on this new policy is due to several complain we receive from our various customer that fake packages are been posted to them at time or item send to wrong destination.

As soon as we confirm the tracking number from you,you will received a mail notifying you that money has been credited to your PayPal account.

Please note that this a new measure to protect both our sellers and buyers against fraudulent customers.
Once you have shipped the item send us the shipment tracking number for verification after the number has verify your account will be credited instantly.
**PLEASE NOTE**

Any failure to post the item may course your account to be investigated under fraudulent act and your account will be suspended for various reasons including your eBay account.

It is now safe and secure for you to send the item to the buyer and send us the evidence of shipment for verification.
Note: dhd24 and PayPal will be responsible for the item loss or damage once we receive the tracking number.
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal . All rights reserved.
PayPal (Europe) Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution.
PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056 .

lol @ Copyright 1999-2008, it's 2009 nigerians get a clue.

AND LEARN ENGRISH! >_<
Pasonia
...Are you a member of one of those scambaiter sites? rofl.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia

Rolled wrote:

tldr
What Michelle meant was, some random Nigerian guy tried to bait her into giving him money through online scam shit, but was unaware that he was doing it all wrong and at the end of the day he's being featured here because he was being stupid.

On a side note, Nigeria is Scamcountry for the fact that acts like this are actually becoming one of the most viable industries in their country, where ultrainflation (aka rapid devaluation of money that causes $1 of value to drop to less than a cent in a matter of days) is killing the economy.
Ivalset

Pasonia wrote:

What Michelle meant was, some random Nigerian guy tried to bait her into giving him money through online scam shit, but was unaware that he was doing it all wrong and at the end of the day he's being featured here because he was being stupid.

On a side note, Nigeria is Scamcountry for the fact that acts like this are actually becoming one of the most viable industries in their country, where ultrainflation (aka rapid devaluation of money that causes $1 of value to drop to less than a cent in a matter of days) is killing the economy.
tl;dr
Jarby
Those damn Nigerians.
Atmey

Ivalset wrote:

Pasonia wrote:

tl;dr
Failed scam attempt.
Ivalset
Thanks, bro.
Pasonia
Is that necessary, bossman2? -.-
KawaiiLily
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.