forum

Ryo - World is Mine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jarby
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 1 August 2009 at 9:40:27 PM

Artist: Ryo
Title: World is Mine
Source: Nico Nico Douga
Tags: Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Tsundere Crap
BPM: 165
Filesize: 19218kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Larto's Piece of Cake (3.4 stars, 91 notes)
  2. Selfish Tsundere (3.8 stars, 118 notes)
  3. Velocity of Love (4.74 stars, 525 notes)
  4. Velocity of Rage (4.95 stars, 598 notes)
Download: Ryo - World is Mine
Download: Ryo - World is Mine (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The infamous Larto karaoke.
Mashley
Some combos go up to 19. There isn't much of a problem with this but I reccomed you shortern them.

2:44:83 - Awesome.

Great map, but I'm afraid you'll need a better modder than me to find the problems. :(
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Huang Er , Yin Pin Guai Wu - Zui Xian Ge (Megurine Luka) [Ing].osu
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
tieff
[Tsundere]
00:29:744 (2) - I think, that this note shoul be here: 00:29:562
00:32:653 (1) - Why red stick? Maybe should be here: 00:32:471
01:20:289 (5) - Don't ger rythm =(
01:29:198 (4) - Right 1 grid, down 1 grid. Lvl 3 grid.

[Velocity of Love]
00:42:107 (4) - New combo?
00:51:744 (10) - ^
01:21:016 (10) - New combo, maybe?
02:05:926 (10) - ^
02:08:107 - Maybe add note here?
02:44:835 (1) - OH SHI~!

Star.
WyndII
"Video Playback Failed - check your codecs" but I didn't download the with video map. lol 

lol

have my kudosu star
MayNyu
nice map I <3 it!! ^^!
Shinde
What.

Edit several days later: Holy shit I love the custom sounds and/or Velocity of Love.

Download: Ryo - World is Mine (JarJarJacob) [Selfish Tsundere].osu

Download: Ryo - World is Mine (JarJarJacob) [Velocity of Love].osu
Larto
Overall:
Put a fucking hitcircle-overlay.png. Or take the one from the templateskin. Or force default skin.
Also, rename spinner-osu.png and play-warningarrow.png. Since you only use them for your storyboard, if you call them like they're used in the skin, they also get used as skin. And you don't want that. You only want them for your storyboard. So rename them.
tldr: Put a hitcircle-overlay/take one from the templateskin/force default skin and rename spinner-osu.png and play-warningarrow.png.

Love:
00:34:84 (1) - Remove New Combo
00:35:93 (10) - Add New Combo
01:20:29 (9) - lol
03:28:48 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - This combo is too sick for me to approve of it.
03:38:29 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - ^
04:01:20 (1) - lulz

Selfish bitch:
00:44:84 (9) - New Combo maybeeeeee?
01:29:20 (4,5) - EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. make 5 symmetric and let it end where 4 is =.=
I also suggest you make this difficulty longer, since I wouldn't say that this is super normal. I'll make a normal for ya cos I love this song. >_>

Download: Ryo - World is Mine (JarJarJacob) [Larto's Piece of Cake].osu
Larto
happy30
Soaprman
Topic Starter
Jarby

Soaprman wrote:

Reupload please, I think music/video are missing from the osz.
Done.
Mashley
foulcoon
The only good thing about this map is the Larto singing.
Ephemeral
You'd need to be half-cobra and half-mongoose to have even the slightest chance at anything above Selfish Tsundere.

They're not so much difficult as subject to HORRENDOUS SPACING AND COUNTER INTUITIVE PLACEMENT. Given the song though, this is partially justified (don't ask).

Perhaps you could make a normal-hard without your vicious spacing and include it for us of normal parentage?

However, this has Larto singing in it, and that outweighs everything else.

Star'd!
Lybydose

Ephemeral wrote:

HORRENDOUS SPACING AND COUNTER INTUITIVE PLACEMENT.
What? This was really easy to read actually.

Velocity of hate is kinda boring because it's just HARD ROCK.

Whatever, star.
Ephemeral
And now for constructive criticism!

Selfish Tsundere
No faults from what I can see.

Velocity of Love
01:52:84 (2) - Place this in the middle of the column stream, aligned to the middle of the grid at an apex above the three. Putting it to the left is completely offputting.

03:10:84 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - This entire segment may just be me sucking, but I cannot EVER manage to FC this bit. The lateral motion rapes my mouse and my tablet whenever I try. Another column stream would work well here, but this horizontal row stream is too goddamn difficult. Use it in Rage.

03:29:39 (6,7,8,9,10,11) - Not sure whether this intentional but the slight shift outwards makes them look like 1/4 sliders coupled with the fade from the previous repetition. Extremely offputting.

Velocity of Rage
The entire beatmap is basically Love on Hardrock with a few triplet spams pinned on to the beginning of a few verses. It's a bit lazy. If you want to make it harder without being repetitive, go back and change alot of your hit streams to grid streams. Or scrap it altogether. Your call.
Matma Rex
Cute map. But why it has 14 MB without video? I know it's 2 mp3s, but still.

Normal is fine, the rest are too hard.

Also, miss/fail sound is win.

Also, star.
konan-yoshi999
nice map (little big on the file size) have a star
well anyway

[velocity of Love]
00:51:208 (9)- don't you think this hit sound sounds early?
[Velocite of Rage]
00:51:208 (9)- exact same thing as above
[selfish tsundere]
00:35:936 (2) - sounds a bit early or late or something... just doesnt sound right
00:51:208 (6) - seriously same thing again....
[Larto]
nothing's wrong
but no offense Larto but ur singing could use some work
show more