forum

change in the graveyard system [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
qlum
Change the automatic graveyarding of maps for a system where players can challenge beatmaps to be graveyarded. They must have a good reason for challenging. and one challenge per player at the same time the challenge last for a week
when a beatmap gets challenged ther will be a voting if the majority doesn't want it ranked it gets graveyarded. if a beatmap isn't played for the standard graveyard time it will automaticly get challenged.

sry for bad sentences
Echo
...what?
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
The beatmap gets graveyarded 4 weeks from the last post in its thread. If you're worried your map might get graved, post something in the thread.

Topic Starter
qlum
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus

qlum wrote:

I ment it more to make it easier to dump carpy old maps to the graveyard
I have never made a beatmap btw
We don't dump crappy old maps to the graveyard "just because they suck". The graveyard is for inactive maps.

Besides, I don't see the point in "challenging" a map to be graveyarded. It only invites flame wars and bad competition.
Cyclone
peppy
As has already been said: the graveyard system is in place to stop repeat uploads of crap. The idea is the user has to either try and improve what they have already uploaded or face a wait of up to 4 weeks.