forum

Hallo thar, K@ here.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Katasaki_old
I'm not really new to this whole "internet" thing... but then again.. who is anymore? besides unintelligent people who shouldn't own expensive laptops and what not. people that think PS3 is the same as Wii.

I tend to ramble, I never make sense, I like to draw, how was your day sweetcheeks?

I downloaded OSU! after running across a vid on the youtube and whatnot. I'm a Music game kinda person, stepmania, audiosurf, guitarhero/rockband you name it.

I figure scince I can't play online at all because I use library computers to get online.. I'd introduce myself on the forums and join the community that way.

to be honnest this is the longest thing I've ever typed, lul.

Eh, if you're curious about anything:

I Draw, I Rage, I suck at OSU!

Hello. :3

aaaaaaand I'm done. :3
Ivalset
Welcome to Osu!.

You are hereby forbidden to use small, pink font on these boards. Unless you're female, in which you may want to redirect yourself to this thread. That said, even if you are female, it's a pain in the ass to read pink on lightblue/white.

Enjoy your stay.
lukewarmholiday
I find it quite easy to read
James
ivalset likes the color yellow
cassarenas
I'm making you rage for no reason at all.
And welcome to Osu!
mtmcl

Katasaki wrote:

I'm not really new to this whole "internet" thing...
Welcome. Could have fooled me.
Pokebis
I WRITE IN LARGE BLUE TEXT
Ivalset
Unbelieveable, an instance where I hate Pokebis less than the other posters of a thread.
Topic Starter
Katasaki_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp

Katasaki wrote:

or maybe indigo? violet? penis?
there's a penis colour now?
Ivalset
As long as it's easily readable on both backgrounds it's fine.

Penis coloured could be a problem though, I'd stray away from that.
Topic Starter
Katasaki_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.