forum

YUI - again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jaykeii
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lissette
nice map, nice song n.n
Nachy
So far pretty good, current version can be classified as a Hard difficulty, timing is pretty right, notes are pretty well placed and well use of sliders, needs some spinners on some parts, otherwise good job.
Lucidity
I <3 this song. Hard looks pretty nice to me, just a few suggestions on it...

00:47:38 (1,2) - I think these circles require more emphasis than they currently have. Putting in Normal Finish hit sounds instead of the Soft Finish makes it sound better imo.

The following requires more emphasis as well. The same suggestion as above, but also put the following circles on top of each other to emphasize them more, like you did with 00:47:38 (1,2).

In other words stack these (and add hitsounds):

00:48:838 (5,6)
00:50:552 (5,6)
00:48:838 (5,6)
00:53:992 (1,2) - Move the 1 down to the position of the 2.

The same suggestion for when it re-occurs at 01:59:123.

00:57:623 (2,3,4) - The stack and transition to the slider doesn't feel natural. Imo, it would be better if you moved the stack onto the slider so it's a stack of 4, and then move the slider a bit to the right and up to keep the flow.

02:35:552 (1 - 6) - This sounds fine and does work. If you wanted to follow every word, there should be a circle on 02:35:445 to start off the combo. I dunno if you left it out, because it decreases the time you have to jump to there. Maybe it fits better in an insane than a Hard.

That's all I have for now~
Jeffro
Timing nazi: Offset is somewhat off.

I got 4.048 as perfect offset. Why later then the starting sound you ask? Now the main beat is on the white ticks. Resnap and recalculate. first beat is on 00:20:79 (1)

I got Distance space inregularities. For some parts you used 1.0 for others 0.7 whats up with that. At least stick with 1 DS for each chorus. :) And resnap all notes.

00:24:65 (7,8,9,10,11) - My ears Q_Q Too much finish hitsounds. Fix please.
01:35:79 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - ^
02:50:58 (1) - Not really symmetrical :P

Didn't see much other stuff that needs mentioning at this point. Fix spacing :)

I'll be mapping a Insane.

Good luck fixing it :)
Lucidity
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Jaykeii
@ Lucidity: Thanks for the mod! 8D
I made most of the changes you suggested aside from a few instances of the emphasized hits for variety and 00:53:992 (1,2), because distance snap won't allow it |D
As for the hit sound suggestion, I use the Ouendan skin which sounds a lot better imo, so I decided to stick in the sound samples into the folder. Have a listen and let me know what you think 8D

And I saw your post before you edited it, haha xD
I had changed the wallpaper name earlier and was wondering why none of my graphics and skinning were working each time I uploaded, but that problem's finally solved (y)
Go ahead and make a difficulty, too! The more difficulties the better! xD

@ Jeffro: Thanks once again for the mod xD
Changed the offset and everything else. Hopefully the hitsounds aren't as overwhelming now and the slider's symmetrical
I have no clue as to how to check or fix the spacing though, so that's all that hasn't been fixed yet |D
Can't wait for your Insane! 8D
uzushika
Awesome map ^^ Keep it up
Rapidlslayer
Awesome map, couldnt see any mistakes, sometimes u can change the spacing to a more fun pattern, but for the rest...
It OWNS! :D
Cheery
nomadop
i love the fullversion.
siew_old
gud...in my opinion...i hope got spinner to make this map more interest
Lucidity
I just realised I never starred this :O

Have a star \;D/
ACC
map is good, note and spiner is great
but hitsound is noizy……

anyway……star
tsuka
anything goes well

I like yui and her new song ^_^

just I feeling the click sounds slight ......

Maybe u can change another sounds?
shadowsaber_old
real nice map. the circles are on and i especially like the custom skin. any chance that can be released as a download?
Numbers 596108
The map is...i like!!
but...Diffcult is too ...
i like this map sounds!~

I Vote the map a star~
Jeffro

0989596108 wrote:

The map is...i like!!
but...Diffcult is too ...
i like this map sounds!~

I Vote the map a star~
It's called insane for a reason ;)
Numbers 596108
Will you? So it better
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.