forum

Hitomi S., Junichi M. - Battle! Yuxie, Emurit, & Agnome

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 02 de junio de 2009 at 06:15:19 p.m.

Artist: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda
Title: Battle! Yuxie, Emurit, & Agnome
Source: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Tags: Uxie Mesprit Azelf Trio Pokemon Legendary
BPM: 186
Filesize: 3602kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Azelf (3.58 stars, 124 notes)
  2. Mesprit (4.6 stars, 176 notes)
  3. Uxie (1.24 stars, 70 notes)
Download: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Battle! Yuxie, Emurit, & Agnome
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

This is the battle theme when you battle with Mesprit (Emurit), Azelf (Agnome), and Uxie (Yuxie). It's the best battle theme in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl in my opinion.
I have played a few Pokémon games, but not so many yet. I can't say I'm a Pokémon "fan" yet.

Enjoy!
Kitsunemimi
YEA POKéMON FTW!!! But I don't have time for modding so I'll just star it...
Lissette
cool map Gens :D

estrellado =P
tieff
3 grid
[Uxie]
00:38:522 (1) - 1 grid right, maybe?
00:41:102 (3) - 1 grid left.

[Azelf] Love this pokemon!
01:02:393 (2) - New combo?

[Mesprit]
01:11:102 (8) - Hmm... Doesn't look nice. It's just my opinion.
01:16:264 (8) - Again.

Star.
GbL
wow, all difficults is perfect now. o.o

Starred.
Topic Starter
Gens

tieff wrote:

[Uxie]
00:38:522 (1) - 1 grid right, maybe? I like how it is right now.
00:41:102 (3) - 1 grid left. ^

[Azelf] Love this pokemon!
01:02:393 (2) - New combo? Ooops fixed.

[Mesprit]
01:11:102 (8) - Hmm... Doesn't look nice. It's just my opinion. Yeah... A little. I'll wait for a second opinion on this.
01:16:264 (8) - Again.

Star. Thanks. :D
mrtn
offset 5609

[uxie]
01:24:97 (2,3) - those sliders can be confusing for beginners

[azelf]
couldn't find any problems

[mesprit]
i don't really like the long spinner at the end. Perhaps make it shorter and add some notes?

starred.
Lokamp
Now my evanescent Pokémon nightmares will be true...

[Uxie]
[00:48:864] clap on 2nd and 5th beats; plus, a finish on 2nd!
[00:53:312] like upper, with an extra finish sound on the 1st beat
[00:58:502] Maybe whistle sounds for the four sliders's ending will be useful, but I don't know if it will be "musically correct" for the general rhythm of the song...
[01:41:784] (4 blue) put a clap here!

[Azelf] (tieff's right, it's the cutest of the trio!)
[00:58:502] same problem like easy: I don't know if this would be good, but choose: you're the boss!
[01:21:081] add a beat around here
[01:23:686] same thing!
[01:42:126] for the last 2 simple beats, could be better a clap?

[Mesprit] (Five days and an half to catch THIS thing...)
[00:38:189] finish the next 4 sliders with a clap sound (only at the half for the 4th...)

Another GREAT mapping! Good work ;)
I'll give you the 8th star; now it's up to you, gens!
Topic Starter
Gens

mrtn wrote:

offset 5609 I'll use this offset for now, but some notes now seem to be early :/

[uxie]
01:24:97 (2,3) - those sliders can be confusing for beginners Well, they're abit more spaced now.

[azelf]
couldn't find any problems :D

[mesprit]
i don't really like the long spinner at the end. Perhaps make it shorter and add some notes? It's just for the classic old style, you know.

Lokamp wrote:

[Uxie]
[00:48:864] clap on 2nd and 5th beats; plus, a finish on 2nd! So yeah, I noticed there's a lack of hitsounds here... But yeah, that's how's supposed to be. (Some bass-related stuff)
[00:53:312] like upper, with an extra finish sound on the 1st beat
[00:58:502] Maybe whistle sounds for the four sliders's ending will be useful, but I don't know if it will be "musically correct" for the general rhythm of the song...Uh, dunno, I'll follow my bass-related stuff for now.
[01:41:784] (4 blue) put a clap here! I missed it. :<

[Azelf] (tieff's right, it's the cutest of the trio!) <.<
[00:58:502] same problem like easy: I don't know if this would be good, but choose: you're the boss! Yeah. My bass-related stuff.
[01:21:081] add a beat around here Yeah, sounds cool, but maybe get a second opinion first? Also, if I'm adding it, maybe as well as add it in the other difficulties.
[01:23:686] same thing!
[01:42:126] for the last 2 simple beats, could be better a clap? Well, I didn't do exactly that; I added a whistle. And added some finished

[Mesprit] (Five days and an half to catch THIS thing...) Yeah, I don't remember how much took to me. Annoying.
[00:38:189] finish the next 4 sliders with a clap sound (only at the half for the 4th...) Nah, I don't like how it sounds. I'll keep it my way.

I'll give you the 8th star; now it's up to you, gens! Thanks for modding. And for the star. :D
Fuf... Rankable?
[DBF]
Azelf

Sweet.

Mesprit

Sweet.

Uxie

00:38:619 (3,4) 4 down, 4 to the right, level of a grid 2.
00:41:200 (4,5) 4 up,4 left.

As a whole it is remarkable,give star <3
Zekira
Someone instant bubble rank this. NOW.

This song has been stuck on my head the first time I played Pearl since I chased Emrit around entire Sinnoh. Literally. I mean, yes, I've went so far as to the route just to the right of victory road! D:

EDIT: I actually think and prefer that Agnome should be Hard, Emrit for Normal, Yuxie for Easy, and Arceus for Insane.

Offset: 5621. There's another part there which doesn't seem to follow the original offset. I'll look into that later.

Also, in [Mesprit], for 00:38:20 (1,2,3,4,5), I have another suggestion:

Then just fliphoriverti the next 00:40:45 (1,2,3,4,5,6) from that one:

Differently spaced on the timeline but stacked is quite a bit hurtful, so it's best if you put it away like this. If you do implement this, pull the 00:40:45 (1) a bit farther from the (2).

Looking forward to getting this ranked. Then I'll SSH this. :|

Extra Fail: Pasonia doesn't know logic.

[Yuxie]
00:38:52 (1,2,3,4) - Alignment pl0x.
01:13:36 (2) - If possible, could you take it a bit farther from the next (1)? The stack is a bit offshooting.

[Agnome]
Fine.

Topic Starter
Gens

Zekira wrote:

I actually think and prefer that Agnome should be Hard, Emrit for Normal, Yuxie for Easy, and Arceus for Insane.
Arceus had the same BG music? O_o I can't remember. But I need an Insane to call it Arceus, you know. :P

Also, wait a second opinion? :|
Azelf(Or Agnome or whatever you call it) looks like "Huh what am I doing here?", while Mesprit looks like "C'mon, get over here so I can run away like a fa destroy you!" so Azelf doesn't really fits Normal IMO. I know it's the real Pokédex order and blah blah blah, but meh.

Oh yeah:

Zekira wrote:

[Yuxie]
00:38:52 (1,2,3,4) - Alignment pl0x. Meh, I don't like cuadricular-spaced beatmaps too much.
01:13:36 (2) - If possible, could you take it a bit farther from the next (1)? The stack is a bit offshooting. Done. I hope it isn't a jump now... o_o"

Zekira wrote:

Seconded.
I mean thanks for the modding. :P
Zekira
Uh, I don't think Arceus had the same BGM. But Agnome, Yuxie, and Emrit are offsprings of Arceus...

Also, in terms of competitive battling, Azelf is the pretty much most overused among the 3, that's why I think so, since Azelf has access to Nasty Plot while Uxie doesn't even have access to Recover T_T
Soaprman
No problems here. Not sure why this isn't bubbled/ranked yet. The mods must hate pokemon. :(
vytalibus
Offset: 5,629

EDIT: Fixes seen. Bubbled.
Zekira
What the -- seirously? I was 8ms off? O_O

PLEASE EFFIN RANK THIS D:
Topic Starter
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
I tried to SB it. For some reason, the countdown sounds better if it isn't perfectly aligned to the BPM.
Just unrar the attached file in the folder of your map. You obviously need to turn off the countdown in every difficulty.
Hope you like it.Download: 6674 Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Battle! Yuxie, Emurit, & Agnome.rar
Topic Starter
Gens

Larto wrote:

I tried to SB it. For some reason, the countdown sounds better if it isn't perfectly aligned to the BPM.
Just unrar the attached file in the folder of your map. You obviously need to turn off the countdown in every difficulty.
Umm, didn't you... "forgot" something? Something like you know, the .OSB?
There's no .osb in the attachment :o
(I've already downloaded it like 3 times)
Larto
Uh yeah, my bad. I'll delete the first of my posts so I don't get too many mod exp for my fault, lolDownload: osb.rar
show more