Would you join a Guild?

Yes
54.55%
No
27.27%
Depends..
18.18%
Total votes: 66
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Runeoko
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Daru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Skyripper
Do you mean guild as in

A group of mappers who only map certain songs?
or
A group of songs that match a genre (this already exists, it's called genre =p)
or
A group of people who like a certain genre?
or
what?
RemmyX25
IIRC, its on the to-do list, but with rather low priority
foLn
Clan wars would be very very interesting in osu!
There was a thread about that already some time ago, but people said there are not enough active players yet.

I guess Runeoko meant that, clanwars with that. and not groups like "we like xyz" etc.

Rono_old
I would like a guild of an specific genre, anime, beatmappers, or that stuff. They would have their own IRC chat and foLn said, clanwars on multiplayer would own :lol:
Pasonia
Wait what? Why do we need clan wars for MP games?

I'm against the idea of a clan. Period. No logical explanation either, just a pure disdain.
Gemi
I don't care if guilds/clans/teams are in the game or not, but if the feature is added then I'll probably form one for my dance gaming team members. :P
foLn
KawaiiLily
Would be cool enough.
Hmm.. OSU WARS!
Zerostarry
I'd rather have it without the competitive bullshit, think of how chaotic it would be >_>
KawaiiLily

Zerostarry wrote:

I'd rather have it without the competitive bullshit, think of how chaotic it would be >_>
'
Chaotic for the people in the guilds, not for the ones not in them.
iSubaru
I generally like Guilds idea in multi player games...but dunno if that would be good there...maybe yes maybe no...
DeathxShinigami
Clans would be bad..Definetly since there would be alot of wars and hate happening if this would ever get implemented and yes this is coming from the guy that helped starting the idea of the UC.
Sir Minelli
I always liked the idea of competition, but Osu! already gives that without having clans.

The idea of a clan, from what i can think of it if implemented inside Osu!, will be mainly for doing Clan wars.
Other than that, clans might be pointless.

When playing an mmorpg, clans are usefull because you get to quest with your clan members and get benefits out of it, but we don't have that here.

I think what Osu! aims, is to have a solid and friendly community. Competitive as it is yes, that's what the rank up is for, but if clans were implemented, there might be heartfeelings.

There will always be the friend that wanted to be with you in the same clan, but he can't because his skill ain't high enough to meet the clan's requirement for example. He will most likely feel bad about it.

Don't get me wrong, im not saying i wouldn't like to be inside a clan, it might be fun. Clan ranks and such.
But im just saying it might affect the community a bit.
Topic Starter
Runeoko
I imagined it as like two Elite Beat Agent squads when the 3D dancers come out, if osu gets a storyline or whatever, there could be face-offs between corporations of Agents, like Team Fortress 2.
EDIT: EBA/Ouendan Role play I guess?