forum

YOUTUBE POOP, WHERE'S THERE'S SMOKE THEY PINCH BACK

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PokuMii
Hey, the name's JazyKuun but call me Jaz. I found Osu when my brother found this place. So, i played a game or 2 and fell in love with it!

If you play with me, i'm more of a noob, i have played alot of songs but i'm not a pro when it comes to not missing a single beat. Its the easy songs i do well. While i'm not on Osu, i usually do Youtube Poops....you know, CD-i, Mario & Luigi, Spaghetti, The King & Link? You probably dont know what i'm talking about unless you look it up on Youtube! :P

While i'm not doing some Poops, i'm usually on my Wii playing Mario Kart Wii. If you wanna race me, just PM me your FC. I play on 2 accounts. My main doesn't have no more room but the other one does! I have Brawl and Mario Strikers Charged, so PM me if you wanna play a few matches there or here on Osu! :3

Did i forgot to mention that i love Baby Peach? :) (Avatar lol)

I noticed this place doesn't get as much posts but i know this wont since this intro isn't interesting enough! :o
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
PokuMii
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
cassarenas

JazyKuun wrote:

Not too many people in the Introductions section, huh?
Nope, we're lacking in numbers.
And welcome!
Pokebis
Intros used to be more active, greeters have backed down, due to uninteresting introductions. I still hang around to greet some people, though.
Welcome to the osu! hotel.
lukewarmholiday
I left intros due to lackluster receptions, I've resorted to derailing intro threads like 90% of other forums when I do post.

see

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10688
(upon time of posting everyone until supergarlic posted flipped their avatars for at least a day. I say again because I've flipped my avatar in the past)

also this

Ur sig/movie rox.
awp

lukewarmholiday wrote:

see

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10688
That was a fantastic thread at the time.
Leon Magnus
Cheery