forum

FLOW - Garden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2009 at 14:05:06

Artist: FLOW
Title: Garden
Tags: flow garden rox kyuubi
BPM: 109,97
Filesize: 5361kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Flower (3,05 stars, 213 notes)
  2. Garden (4,58 stars, 363 notes)
  3. Seed (1,9 stars, 54 notes)
Download: FLOW - Garden
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
- First post:
uploading of that music ^^

- Second post:
Fixing some wrong timings n, putting background image :D

- Third post:
Adding the *Garden dificult*, but it's not ready yet

- Fourty post:*Garden dificult now is ready ^^

fixing things that Panda Cath sayid ^^

i hope u guys enjoy it! :D
Rono_old
[Flower]
As it's a slow song, I think the start could be more fun, some sliders should work.

[Seed]
00:21:949: Move it to 00:21:834, then extend 1 loop

[Tree]
00:39:266: Move it to 00:39:082
01:14:721: Move it to 01:14:630

Well, that's all I found, and as all maps I mod...*star*
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
abalee
bpm 190.97 offset 700ms. take a try in these timing, and i think one timing is enough. remember resnap all notes after timing changed.

if you want to use kiai mode and no timing changed ,add timing points than inherit them. also you can chaged 0.5X or 2X bpm that is inherited.see this pic:

no star coz the timing problem. sorry.
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
Timing fixed :D
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
Wait, u said 109 or 190 O.O?
abalee
109.97 sorry for the wrong typing. :(
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
Now i'm done ¬¬
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF
Every thing duplicataed O.O
WTF?? OO
-Shiro-
Good song, n' good timing ^^ I loved it :D
hari-chan
very cool the music !!!
;D
GbL
Podia até dar algumas sugestões de modd, mas percebi que do jeito que está nos três, está ótimo. Talvez no Hard você podia usar beat ao invés de spin no começo. É só uma opção pra mais combos. :~

Starred, congratz. xD
PandaCath
First things first, the slider velocity and tick rate is too crowded. Make the velocity faster, and reduce tick rate.
Second, you lack an offset. I got something around 762.
Third, when you make your timing sections, be sure to go to the Timing Section, click Timing Setup Panel, and choose every timing section and check the box that says [Inherit Previous Timing Settings], then making sure that each of them are ticked at 1x speed.

I will definitely mod this map if you redo your timing.
Topic Starter
GabrielRKF

PandaCath wrote:

First things first, the slider velocity and tick rate is too crowded. Make the velocity faster, and reduce tick rate.[ i reduced tjhe ticks but u really think that i should make th sliders fater? the song is almost made of sliders, i think that would get too hard .__.]
Second, you lack an offset. I got something around 762.[ok ^^]
Third, when you make your timing sections, be sure to go to the Timing Section, click Timing Setup Panel, and choose every timing section and check the box that says [Inherit Previous Timing Settings], then making sure that each of them are ticked at 1x speed.[all done ;D

I will definitely mod this map if you redo your timing.
thankz a lot PandaCath ^^
PandaCath
Okay.

1. Since I gave you an offset, you need to look at the top, go to [Timing] (The drop down menu, not the section), and choose [Resnap all Notes] and [Recalculate Slider Lengths]. You also may have to replace all your timing sections since the offset will throw them off. This applies to ALL DIFFICULTY MODES.

2. At the right, turn on Distance Snap, then hold the ALT button and look in the top-right corner. Slide the spacing to 1.2x, and then take each note after the first one and drag it. This will fix distances from each other based on how far apart they are, because it's apparent you haven't been using Distance Snap. You can use any value you'd like, not just 1.2x, but I like how it's spaced with it. This also applies to all difficulty modes, although you can change distance snap values for each one.

[Seed]
00:51:968 (3) Redo where this slider ends after you resnap and recalculate sliders.
01:05:570 (1) (1) Go back to the top-right corner, and change your snap to 1/8. Move these two notes BACK one tick on the timeline.
01:06:602 (1) to (6) In 1/8 snap, move these all FORWARD one tick on the timeline.
If [Seed] ends after 1:16:510, delete all of the breaks after it. If you were planning to map more, ignore it. And yes, I do recommend you make these sliders faster, because to me they're much too slow and instead of being easier, now they're just annoying to play with. (They also look kind of bad because they're so short).

[Flower]
Basically, after resnapping, go into 1/8 snap and set the speed of the song to 50-75%. Go slowly through each note and make sure it's exactly where it is supposed to be, because I can hear many places where it's off. As mentioned above, also use distance snap and resnap/recal your sliders beforehand.

[Garden]
Follow above advice. Also, it seems you got really spinner happy near the end...

I won't star this just yet. Fix it up then PM me again.
merimeri
It is felt timing is slow.
It is not 762 as for offset. when it is necessary to cure it, I think me to be 700 that abalee meant.