forum

osz Uploading problem [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
As title says: i can upload beatmaps here in the forums, but osz files don't work for my maps.

First of all, thanks to peppy's post, i noticed that this problem started at least the first of April (because the 31st of March i uploaded another beatmap).
That beatmap i submitted the 31st has the same problem now: when i update it, the osz doesn't contain the two difficulties that are in the forum (normal and hard), because the osz archive is the same of the first upload.
This happens with both standard and full submission.
Finally, about the new map, it looks fine here in the forum: there's no osz file to download (i mean, there is one, but it's corrupted), but osu files are there and the ID (6550) seems fine.
I think all those things are related to the same problem.

Anyway, if peppy remembers the first time i asked him, we both had no clues about what to do.
Well, i tried uploading from another computer at my home, but it failed; then i went to another osu player's home and we successfully uploaded this map with his user, but when we switched to mine the uploading ended with no osz file available, like before.
Then i thought it might be related to this: maybe there's some incompatibility with my username (yeah, damn me for putting that ' ).

What do you think? I dunno what to do anymore :o

Thanks for reading this whole bunch of words.
Kitsunemimi
I can't upload my Beatmaps either!!! I don't think it has anything to do with the usernames though... Also I'm kinda new to the forums (well the game in general but I know how it works); if somebody could just pm me about that. But about the fact that BSS isn't working properly, I think it's going to be a problem that somebody has to fix soon! I really want to upload my beatmaps!
Echo

Harris73 wrote:

But about the fact that BSS isn't working properly, I think it's going to be a problem that somebody has to fix soon! I really want to upload my beatmaps!
Are you logged in? What's the problem? What's the error message? How does it not work properly? When did you try?

etc. etc.
peppy
BSS is working fine for everyone but cardn'force.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
OHMYGODITWORKS

Thanks peppy (you're so awesome at fixing my weird bugs xD), now both my pending maps seems fine ^^
I'll let you know if i find other problems, but it seems all ok (so happy :) )
Macdaddy2581
大須の問題を抱えている !まだ !私の beatmaps のビデオをアップロードすることはできません !
TheVileOne
Don't BUMP old threads please. We can handle your issue in a separate topic.