forum

Animask'ed~?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
(Zekira said it would make a great verb)

Story uv my life
Hi. This is the first second third time I entirely edited this post. My real name is Zachary. I live in the U.S. I'm from Hawaii. I'm a nice guy irl. Even though some people say I'm rude. (mostly parents) Regardless I think that I'm comfortable with being me. Even though I don't have much friends I'm a pretty friendly person. I'm helpful sometimes. People say that I'm weird...I think its kind of cool to be weird though. I used to play MapleStory before this. That got boring so I went to osu instead. PQing and fighting monsters seems so boring compared to this. I guess its just me. I sing...decent. I can't really play any instruments yet but I have good rhythm and beat making skills. I've had 6 ex's. 3 of them were guys and 3 of them were girls. I'm a Scorpio born on a Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp. I'm very hidden about my true thoughts. I'm sort of like Minorin from Tora Dora lol. Except I'm not always as full as energy as she is. I care for everyone around me...I try at least. I'm slightly suppressed. I'm usually open and obedient to strangers but sometimes I end up faking my interests and likes if they're too foreign to them.
Other Stuff
I color most of my posts. I like vegetables more than meat. I like fish more than vegetables. My Melody is awesome~ My favorite Pokemon are Mew, Froslass, Dragonair, and Wooper. I am usually picky with clothes that I wear. I don't try to impress people too much though. I just want to look decent wherever I am. Crayons are fun.
Finishing Random Stuff
Editing the Random stuff section. Graduated from...a school. In college and finding a job. I have the responsibility thing down but...maturity...just physical anyways lol. Pokemon movies are my favorite movies to watch. I still love Shugo Chara the most~

The above is random stuff I typed.
Senbon
hi I'm Senbon :D

I liked it. ^^ Your finisher made me Lol. :D Your maps are cool too

Have fun and much more at osu!..!
Pokebis
'Sup. You seem to have some similar tastes that I have (music tastes, particularly), yet come from a simpler world. Oh, well, glad you introduced yourself, have fun with us, but try not to be too erratic with the random humor and colorful posts, most of us don't appreciate that. Have fun!
WyndII
Hi Animask! xD

I've seen you in multi lol
James
wow, pokebis said something new...
KawaiiLily
Hello.
Have fun and enjoy your life while you still can! :)

Oh! Enjoy osu too! ^^
kuwarudo
Hi...bye.

Welcome to the forums. I reply late.
eee
this intro was pretty fun/interesting, have fun in osu!/top 50, good to see your having fun