forum

NicoNicoDouga - Miracle Mat-tan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, May 22, 2009 at 10:01:03 PM

Artist: NicoNicoDouga
Title: Miracle Mat-tan
Source: K-ON!
BPM: 179.1
Filesize: 17139kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. DJPop's Normal (4.52 stars, 233 notes)
  2. Easy (2.48 stars, 98 notes)
  3. Gladi (4.93 stars, 305 notes)
  4. Hard (4.86 stars, 312 notes)
  5. KIRBY Mix (4.97 stars, 394 notes)
Download: NicoNicoDouga - Miracle Mat-tan
Download: NicoNicoDouga - Miracle Mat-tan (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
StarrodKirby86 for KIRBY Mix
DJPop for DJPop's Normal
Gladi for Gladi
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: NicoNicoDouga - Miracle Mat-tan (Mafiamaster) [DJPop's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Alright, good deal! Thanks for the difficulty! :D
Now to make an even easier difficulty before going into Pending!
Edit: Yay
Rono_old
KIRBY MIX = Cyclone will play

Um...nothing to say, it's awesome :lol: *star*
Shinxyn
un-da-da-da-un-dan!

Easy-
00:19:39 (1,2,3,4) - for all parts like this, the four claps alone make it dull, maybe change some parts that are like this to different hitsounds and add a note or two between (like between 3,4)
01:10:31 (4) - tick to left

Djpop's-
00:49:20 (2,3,4) - I found this part really odd (to follow to the "music"), maybe because its drowned out from the background sounds
00:51:88 (2,3,4) - ^

Hard-
00:19:89 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - hitsounds please
00:32:45 (8) - down a tick
01:02:10 (11) - up a tick?
01:02:60 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - hitsounds please
01:30:41 (7,8,9,10,11) - ^
01:34:93 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - ^
I like how you used the finish hitsounds~ and maybe do what djpop did with the last note (.5 bpm it)

Kirby's-

00:18:21 (2,4) - me thinks too much whistles, remove from 2,4~
00:19:39 (1) - just place endpoint under notes 2 and 4?
00:40:83 (1) - ^
00:55:57 (1) - the repeat is very hidden... and I doubt people will get the flow of the beats to realise there is repeat there
So... much claps... most are drowned out from the audio, but yea, I think too much claps

I'd complain about the 20 second break, but I guess the SB effect is distracting enough.
Whats the point of the spinner skin if NONE of the diffs have a spinner......... ha..
The video's slightly off, move the Video offset directly under the "c" in -Insert Background- if you know what I mean.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Alright! Most changes fixed.
DJPop's "errors" sounds fine to me, so I won't be changing those.
And about the claps in Kirby's, I think it's fine as well since the song practically dominates over the hitsounds.
Thanks for modding!
Gabi
kawaii. brainwashing and annoying at the same time tho, but for some reason im drawn to it xD

great map

starz*
Kitsunemimi
I don't really what to say... the only thing that's on my mind is that the storyboarding is screwing up the video. Like the song though, starred! (enough kudos stars don't you think?)
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
I have issues with the third difficulty being much harder than the fourth. Probably you should fix that.

Starred.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Ok, fixed.
Takuma
fufe
I couldnt follow Kirbymix XD, so no comment... skills plx.

Hard scared me in editor but played very smoothly in test =)

No issues with normal.

Djpop
01:29:07 (1,1) - This segment got me staggering. I was expecting more hits and kinda got confused when i was supposed to stop clicking. I would personally like to see this little section filled out. (repeat the first one a few, add and adjust hit after the second one maybe)
Other than that, I really like the flow of this one.

My biggest issue would be the "CRAZY" end combo image, it doesnt seem to go with normal 300's well and kinda makes some parts look strange.

starofcourse
[DBF]
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster

fufe wrote:

My biggest issue would be the "CRAZY" end combo image, it doesnt seem to go with normal 300's well and kinda makes some parts look strange.

starofcourse
It's fine imo. ;)
Lesjuh
Awesome map ^_^
I really like the use of hitsounds and (confusing) patterns in KIRBY mix.
GladiOol
Still room for one more diff.? :3
(Name it to what ever you want by the way!)

Edit: Put off Letterbox during breaks. (Song setup -> Story boarding)
Why? Well, when you are at the break, then the background will ''grow'' over the black bars on the upper and down side of the screen, and that looks ugly.

Download: NicoNicoDouga - Miracle Mat-tan (Mafiamaster) [Gladi].osu
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Oh ok, I never knew that.
I'll do it once I finish uploading again. ;)
Thanks for the difficulty!

Edit: Fixed.
mtmcl
Could we map songs rather than random sound effects?

Bubbled.
m980
I'm not sure about anyone else, but the skin+background makes it hard to see when+where the hitcircles are supposed to be hit. Maybe you could change the colours of the hitcircles.

KIRBY Mix reeks of overmappedness. Confusing Patterns + ^ = DDDD:

Keeping it as it is. Fix the above plz
show more