forum

Another editor bug...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
An error has occurred. Please report this in the forums along with any more information you can provide!

System.OverflowException: Negating the minimum value of a twos complement number is invalid.
at System.Math.AbsHelper(Int32 value)
at osu.Gameplay_Elements.HitObjectManager.<Update>b__e(HitObject h)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.FindAll(Predicate`1 match)
at osu.Gameplay_Elements.HitObjectManager.Update()
at osu.Game_Modes.Editor.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at osu.GameBase.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
at osu.Program.Main()
I'm pretty sure this happened because I set the bpm to zero...
is there any way to make the bpm stop for a second? I'm trying to make a DDR song in Osu and trying to mirror it as perfectly as possible.
peppy
Why would you want it to stop altogether though? If its just for the screen flashes, then set the bpm to 0.01 and it should never flash anyway :P. 0 is bad at the moment as you found out.

Are you doing healing vision? *) That's the only ddr song I can think of with a total pause (ok i haven't played much ddr).
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I should do Healing Vision, but no, I'm doing Hana Ranman by Terra, and I'll see how .01 works out.
And I wanted to make it zero, so the approach circles stop, just like the arrows in DDR stop.
Edit: Just tried that, the approach circles didn't stop, and that was the only thing I needed for this...
Ah, well, I'll just do without for now.
Echo
Aimed more at peppy than anyone else: what's the biggest value you can set the ms/beat value in the osu file? How about setting it to 9999999999999?
peppy
shrug
awp
stress test fun, Echo?
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
After realizing why this doesn't work, I thought it would be cool if the hit circle's speed was determined by the BPM rather than the overall difficulty, it's weird having songs change beat but the circle stays the same.