forum

Mai Matsuda - Twister-Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EnergyWizard
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o
BPM analyser gave me 120,16 for the BPM. Change that, then click "Resnap All Notes" in the timing menu. You may have to go and manually adjust some notes after that, but it will be a lot easier to mod with the proper timing. Get back to me when you are done ;)

EDIT: OK, sorry for another general mod, but 2 things:
-Resnap Easy again, but snap it to the 1/2 snap divisor, then click "Recalculate Slider Lengths". Do the same for Hard, but snap to 1/4. Adjust your beats afterwards if necessary, make sure you don't have overlapping sliders.
-Go through the map (both difficulties) with Distance Snap turned on, it's a short map so it shouldn't take that long. The distance between beats should be proportional to how far apart they are on the timeline, it's much more intuitive this way.

I think the offset may be off as well, but I'm no timing expert so you may want someone else to look at that.

But yeah, fix those, THEN I'll get into details :P
Topic Starter
EnergyWizard
Okay thanks again for the help, ill do the fixing and the better spacing when I get home from school tomorrow.
0_o
OK, here we go again

Easy
I would actually call this Normal due to all of the 1/2 beats
00:31:45 (1,2,3,4) - Little too cluttered here
00:34:69 (1) - Extend to the next white tick, also delete and re-apply the break here
00:46:55 (1) - Move this ahead to the white tick, and either: a) shorten by 1/4 and move 2 ahead 1/4, or b) take out 2 and extend the slider to 00:47:554
00:53:082 - redo the break here
00:57:66 (3) - Extend to red tick

My mouse is out of batteries so I've had to use my trackpad, and I'm not good at modding Hard difficulties without my mouse :P So I'll get to Hard as soon as I get batteries.

Good job with distance snap, but since the beats are generall pretty close together the level 1 grid size is too big; (sorry in advance :P) I would suggest going through it again with a lower grid size, preferably 3 (go to View -> Grid Level)

Starting to look pretty good though, worthy of a star from me :D
Topic Starter
EnergyWizard
Okay thanks again you're being such a great help. as of now I am in the process of making the changes to easy. also i agree with the grid level being changed to 3 it will help distance snap.
O and thanks for the star :D