forum

Hamster Dance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Just a few quick observations:

Offset is way too early. I'd go with about 18745.
Insane version's beats are way too random. They fall on a rhythm which is not obvious nor discernible.. esp. 22-27s. The beats just don't seem to work where you've placed them.
1:26 on easy... I like to avoid breaks like this in the middle of the song - you really don't expect this to even happen at this point. Maybe fill places like that in with something more continuous.

Generally a pretty good set of maps though - just needs some tweaking.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Thanks Peppy.

I cleaned up the insane strings so they should be much easier to anticipate, and applied the other changes you noted.
MaxwellDemon
Okay, timing seems right to me as of now. First thing that came up was that I really dislike was the string of beats from 00:23:04 to 00:24:59 in Insane... Seems like you just decided to throw in a bunch of random beats there in a messy string. XD

Spacing is nice and consistent enough. I personally know I can't beat Insane (my Osu! skills aren't that good), but it might be a bit easier if you pull the spacing together a bit tighter. That's absolutely based on personal preferences though. So, it is your choice whether you want to do that or not. :)

I am happy with this other than the messy string on that part, so... *star*