forum

Yuya Matsushita - Trust Me (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kei
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 18 de mayo de 2013 at 04:26:32 a.m.

Artist: Yuya Matsushita
Title: Trust Me (TV Size)
Source: Durarara!!
Tags: drrr ending
BPM: 98
Filesize: 7081kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,41 stars, 72 notes)
  2. Hard (4,86 stars, 262 notes)
  3. Normal (2,98 stars, 111 notes)
Download: Yuya Matsushita - Trust Me (TV Size)
Download: Yuya Matsushita - Trust Me (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Special thanks to:
Gabe for the background
Sieg for the hitsounds
blissfulyoshi for the video (video isnt added yet due to a bug corrupting the .osz file) added now! please redownload!
Thanks for modding
Konei
okamiratsu
Flask
Xinely
UnitedWeSin
BeatofIke
Verlaren
MoodyRPG
HabiHolic
phaZ
Lally
Gero
Kirino Kousaka
JInxyjem
Shiro
Behonkiss
Roddie
Kawayi Rika
mancuso_JM_

Kei wrote:

wip huehue
Que raro... HAHAHAHA
/runs!
Aurele
(TV Size)
tutuhaha
!!!!!!!
favorite song forever!!!!!
Topic Starter
Kei

Gabe wrote:

(TV Size)
damn, didn't notice. i would give you a kudo but it looks like.. such a small change that it wouldn't be right to give kudos for it imo. i'll fix asap. modmymaplaterplz

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

Kei wrote:

wip huehue
Que raro... HAHAHAHA
/runs!
HAHAHAHAHA sorete xD la mayoría los termino ultimamente!

tutuhaha wrote:

!!!!!!!
favorite song forever!!!!!
I agree ><

Edit: Hard finished. HUEHUEHUE
meiikyuu
i love this song ~ :)
Flask
where's video e_e
Topic Starter
Kei

meiikyuu wrote:

i love this song ~ :)
I love it too!

Flask wrote:

where's video e_e
It's under your bed :3 bakaflask /runs
Konei
Nice background :>

also add bl to tags.
Topic Starter
Kei

Konei wrote:

Nice background :>

also add bl to tags.
The credit for the background goes to Gabe. bl to tags.. not sure about that lmao. Also thanks for the star o3o
Konei

Kei wrote:

bl to tags.. not sure about that lmao.
Wasn't being serious either x3
Sieg
I'm here just to suggest hs for you http://puu.sh/2Jqrw.zip
/runs
blissfulyoshi
Someone requested me to make this for you http://puu.sh/2JBpC.avi
I might make another one, since the edges look terrible in this version imo

Edit:
Changed the video to something with slightly better edges...
Konei
To say this in before, I guess kd should be taken from bliss, since helping with video doesn't deserve any kudosu.

[General]

1. Hm, thought about adding a silent Sliderslide? I found it really noisy, especially in Easy diff. ( 00:28:311 (2) - ) <- here for example.

[Easy]

1. Ehh, AR - 1? I dont know if it's me but current one feels too fast since the Easy is already slow and BPM aswell.
  2. 00:46:678 (1) - Could look cooler for example, if you curved this to blanket 1. I'm saying this since current placement seems a bit odd and meeh.
  3. 00:57:086 (1) - Pretty nazi but well, you could move this circle to the exact middle of the grid as it would look more pleasing and wouldn't affect flow.
  4. 01:25:250 (3) - Uhm, do you think you could make this Slider on it's own purpose a bit smoother or more symmetrical? Current one looks dull.

[Normal]

1. Decrase AR by one? Seems much better to me since current feels too fast.
  2. 00:30:760 (2) - This could be cooler if it was blanketing 1 at least a bit, I'm not telling you to do an exact blanket since it could be affecting flow, but would you mind to curve it at least a bit more?
  3. 00:48:515 (3) - Nazi, but since this blankets 1 already a bit, you could improve it, right?
  4. 01:05:658 (3) - Curving it in that direction creates a strange flow in my opinion, since 1 goes down again and the end of the Slider doesn't really follows it, so how about pulling the end a bit more down?
  5. 01:08:719 (4) - Flows strange since mouse goes sharp back and up here, also, 4 3 and 1 are not good blanketing, although if it wasn't your intention huehue, however, I'd aim for something more flowy here, so how about creating something like shown below? o3o
  6. 01:24:025 (1) - Decrase volume a bit here? Sounds really much more fitting in my opinion if you decrase it by 5 ~ 10%

[Hard]

1. Why not using Slidertick rate 2 here? Would be consistent with other diffs and wouldn't make weird noises aswell.
  2. Naaah, AR8 is too much in my honest opinion. Gives me the feeling of playing it with HR lol, decrase it by one tick?
  3. 00:25:097 (2) - Placing this circle down gives this a weird touch, LOL, it was just my mind while test playing in the editor but how about pulling this a bit more up?
  4. 00:28:005 (2,3) - Spacing is really confusing here, also with the triples and such, ehhh, please increase spacing for the sake of readability.
  5. 01:00:454 (3) - Flows a bit weird, I'd rather pull this up a bit to make the transition to 4 smoother.
  6. 01:26:168 (6) - Inconsistent hitsounding though difficultys, since this is the only diff in which this note has finish and whistle. Either remove whistle here or add it on the other diffs.

That's about it :>

Cool map, Kei! Take another star lol.

Good luck ~

call Gabe
Topic Starter
Kei

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Someone requested me to make this for you http://puu.sh/2JBpC.avi
I might make another one, since the edges look terrible in this version imo

Edit:
Changed the video to something with slightly better edges...
Looks awesome! thank you a lot ;________;

Konei: Thanks for deciding to mod my map o3o i'll be waiting for your mod.

Sieg wrote:

I'm here just to suggest hs for you http://puu.sh/2Jqrw.zip
/runs
Awesome, but where do you want me to use these hitsounds o.o? as hitnormal?
Sieg

Kei wrote:

Awesome, but where do you want me to use these hitsounds o.o? as hitnormal?
yep, imo 2normal-hitnormal.wav instead of your hitnormal will sound funny :D
Gero
Awesome *-* Good Lucky Kei
okamiratsu
Hi from my queue

[General]
offset 2581

[Normal]
00:26:152(2) move to x:272 y:168

[Hard]
00:29:060 remove nc
00:31:509 ^
00:35:642 ^
00:48:193 ^
01:15:438 ^
01:24:621 ^

the hitsounds are kind of low but other than that the placements good
also the times I have above won't match your map but once you adjust the offset it should make sense
Topic Starter
Kei

okamiratsu wrote:

Hi from my queue

[General]
offset 2581 ok

[Normal]
00:26:152(2) move to x:272 y:168 nah i personally preffer my way. more flowy imo.

[Hard]
00:29:060 remove nc
00:31:509 ^
00:35:642 ^
00:48:193 ^
01:15:438 ^
01:24:621 ^i added these nc to avoid having long combos. its purposedly done, hope you can understand. your way is good too but itried to follow the instrumental to make shorter combos. thats all :3

the hitsounds are kind of low but other than that the placements good
also the times I have above won't match your map but once you adjust the offset it should make sense Sorry for saying no to most of things, but the offset was useful!

Konei wrote:

To say this in before, I guess kd should be taken from bliss, since helping with video doesn't deserve any kudosu. Yah I wasn't that sure about it but he contributed with the map, I think he deserves it but if some team member sees it and deems it like a post that doesn't deserve kudos he can go ahead and revoke them.. the same thing goes to Sieg. He contributed to improve the map with hitsounds, he deserves kudos. o3o

[General]

1. Hm, thought about adding a silent Sliderslide? I found it really noisy, especially in Easy diff. ( 00:28:311 (2) - ) <- here for example. done o3o

[Easy]

1. Ehh, AR - 1? I dont know if it's me but current one feels too fast since the Easy is already slow and BPM aswell. You're right o3o decreased.
  2. 00:46:678 (1) - Could look cooler for example, if you curved this to blanket 1. I'm saying this since current placement seems a bit odd and meeh. check if you like it now :3 i changed it
  3. 00:57:086 (1) - Pretty nazi but well, you could move this circle to the exact middle of the grid as it would look more pleasing and wouldn't affect flow. ok o.o
  4. 01:25:250 (3) - Uhm, do you think you could make this Slider on it's own purpose a bit smoother or more symmetrical? Current one looks dull.ah yeah. i made it more curvy now. cute skin btw

[Normal]

1. Decrase AR by one? Seems much better to me since current feels too fast. yeah.
  2. 00:30:760 (2) - This could be cooler if it was blanketing 1 at least a bit, I'm not telling you to do an exact blanket since it could be affecting flow, but would you mind to curve it at least a bit more?
  3. 00:48:515 (3) - Nazi, but since this blankets 1 already a bit, you could improve it, right?.done :3
  4. 01:05:658 (3) - Curving it in that direction creates a strange flow in my opinion, since 1 goes down again and the end of the Slider doesn't really follows it, so how about pulling the end a bit more down? i personally like it this way :3 i think it flows fine o3o but if other people mention it i'll change it.
  5. 01:08:719 (4) - Flows strange since mouse goes sharp back and up here, also, 4 3 and 1 are not good blanketing, although if it wasn't your intention huehue, however, I'd aim for something more flowy here, so how about creating something like shown below? o3o OMG THANKS I LOVE IT ;_;
  6. 01:24:025 (1) - Decrase volume a bit here? Sounds really much more fitting in my opinion if you decrase it by 5 ~ 10% decreased it to 50%~

[Hard]

1. Why not using Slidertick rate 2 here? Would be consistent with other diffs and wouldn't make weird noises aswell. oh lol forgot to change it to this diff. changed to 2
  2. Naaah, AR8 is too much in my honest opinion. Gives me the feeling of playing it with HR lol, decrase it by one tick? forgot to change this too lol because this was intended to be an insane diff but i made it a hard diff after all.
  3. 00:25:097 (2) - Placing this circle down gives this a weird touch, LOL, it was just my mind while test playing in the editor but how about pulling this a bit more up? done~
  4. 00:28:005 (2,3) - Spacing is really confusing here, also with the triples and such, ehhh, please increase spacing for the sake of readability.done. wtf i swear i dont know why did i use such a bad spacing. LMFAOOOOO anyway fixed
  5. 01:00:454 (3) - Flows a bit weird, I'd rather pull this up a bit to make the transition to 4 smoother. hmmm okay o3o
  6. 01:26:168 (6) - Inconsistent hitsounding though difficultys, since this is the only diff in which this note has finish and whistle. Either remove whistle here or add it on the other diffs. removed whistle

That's about it :>

Cool map, Kei! Take another star lol. YAYYYYYYYY

Good luck ~ Thank you :3

call Gabe gabe modpls
Really useful mod Konei o3o thank you a loooot pls always mod my maps

Sieg: thanks o3o i used the hitsound 1 you gave me in that .rar as hitnormal!
Gero: thank you~~
Aurele
>gabe mod pls

lolreally konei
show more