forum

Sweet - Ballroom Blitz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jay_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January 3, 2008 at 4:35:59 PM

Artist: Sweet
Title: Ballroom Blitz
BPM: 109.06
Filesize: 3721kb
Play Time: 03:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Breezin' (1.26 stars, 134 notes)
  2. Cruisin' (2.89 stars, 215 notes)
  3. Sweatin' (4.57 stars, 372 notes)
  4. Hard ROCK! (4.7 stars, 372 notes)
Download: Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I warn you, Sweatin' is EXTREMELY hard, like final bonus song hard. So I don't know how Hard ROCK!'ll go. I plan to do a scenario for this one.

EDIT: Fixed some stuff
Cecilthemos
This song reminds me of Bambina from Ouendan 2...
anyway the song goes off beat at the end, so a bpm of 109.06 works a lot better imo.
I only played Hard mode, but the beat spacing was consistent enough and the whole song seems well-made, make sure to resnap any beats for the new bpm, I'll looks at the other difficulties later.
Topic Starter
Jay_old
Ok I did that. How is it now?
Topic Starter
Jay_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cecilthemos
Hard looks good, if the other difficulties check out, I'll bubble this one.
Topic Starter
Jay_old

Cecilthemos wrote:

:lol:
You didn't bubble it, just starred it. Or was that intentional?
Extor
Congrats for the nice pic. I hope more people will try to make some storyboarding when it comes out.

I only played the easier and the sweatin' difficulties. And there is only one thing that's funny for me. It's that some parts seems to be 1/4 beat before they should be (or it is only me...). Anyways, that's my only complain.

Cya!
Cecilthemos

Jay wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

:lol:
You didn't bubble it, just starred it. Or was that intentional?
I haven't gotten around to the other difficulties yet, as such I can't bubble it until everything's perfect.
Enok Walker
This is seriously one of my favorite unranked songs, I hope it gets finished & ranked >_>
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.